Blood Sisters {1}

~Chapter One~

ᴥAngelᴥ

I stared at my youngest sister, a look of complete disbelief on my face. She had done some pretty stupid things but this.... this took the cake. "You.... you signed me up... for school?!'

Zoë studied her brightly painted nails. "Mhm."

"I'm not going. I refuse." Crossing my arms, I glared at her.

Finally she looked up, pouting at me. "You have too!"

I snorted. "No I don't. I really don't."

She groaned. "But Angel....!"

"Zoë ," I said calmly, "remember the last two times?"

She opened her mouth to protest but I held up my hand giving her a stern look. "No. Listen to me. I nearly burned the school down. I did burn off a cheerleader's hair. I broke a football player's nose and I almost drop-kicked a guy in shop class. Now think about it; Should a girl with terrible anger issues really go?"

She bristled, looking at the ground. "Well..."

"That's what I thought."

"Oh just go," Kyrie said as she appeared into the living room from the kitchen, a bottle of water in her hand. She was the oldest of us three and acted like it all the time, though we pretty much ignored her most of the time. "I'm pretty sure we can stop you this time. Beside, you know how anxious you get when we're too far apart for more than an hour. Imagine six hours." She smirked at me.

Glaring at her, I huffed. "Damn you."

She grinned at me. "So that's a yes then?"

"Whatever."

Zoë , who had been watching us silently, let out a loud, obnoxious squeal. "Yay!" She then proceeded in tackling me in a hug. "I love you!"

Groaning I pried her off me then sent her a scowl. "But you're cooking."

With that I stalked off, heading down the cabin's hallway, and towards my room at the end. I had decided on the place this time and it was pretty good, even if I say so myself. I picked a medium sized log cabin down a long dirt road, a good ways from the prying eyes of nosy neighbors. The cabin had three bedrooms (I got the master one because I picked it) , two bathrooms (one attached to the master bedroom), a nice kitchen (I do most of the cooking), and a pretty decent sized living room. Out back a small ways was a large lake and down a path to the side was a good sized clearing. It was perfect, meeting everyone's needs. It slated my paranoia, had a lake for Kyrie, a clearing for Zoë and I, and, most important, a kitchen so I could cook (Those two would starve without me.)

As I entered my room, I looked straight towards my window and gazed at the lake before entering and shutting my door. My room was mostly bare holding only a small twin sized bed, a dresser (currently empty), a small bedside table with a few things on it, and a punching bag that was suspended in the air by a chain hooked to a low hanging beam. My few suitcases with all my stuff was off in a corner, having yet to be unpacked. I debated unpacking, or just plugging in my earphones and taking a nap. I slumped slightly before setting my ipod in its dock and going to a play-list. Monster by Paramore played through the speakers as I walked slowly to the bags.

Sighing, I grabbed a bag of clothes and slowly started refolding and putting them in a drawer. The ones that would hang up went on my bed, but their were scarcely any. I don't have a lot of clothes, only using three out of five drawers and about 1/3 of the closet space. My sisters have way more clothes than I do, and theirs came from places like American Eagle, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and places like that. Mine came from Walmart, rue 21 or sale racks. Only my jeans came from Aeropostale, because they have my curvy fit skinny jeans, and I only had maybe five or six pairs.