『 𝗔 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲 』

Yuichiro snarled and abruptly broke the chains off the shackled guy. "Fool. You have cut the chains that bound me."

"Well yeah, we're going to save you." Yuichiro's hand stretched for the handle of his sword while you stood still, staring at the trumpet. "No, allow me to save you both, you both are broken."

You looked at the creatures before glancing at Yuichiro as he blew on the trumpet and Horsemen emerged from the ground. "Get to the Sixth, and I'll take care of the Horsemen." As Yuichiro plunged into the Sixth Trumpet, you summoned your scythe and sliced the Horsemens with ease.

You snarled a little as you waved your scythe in response to the searing agony in your wrist. "Can you still manage the trumpet?" You nodded firmly, hearing Hyakkimaru mumble.

"Our options were limited. This bothers me enough already." Because the angel was slowly waking, you twirled your scythe before thrusting the blade into the ground as crimson and blue mists began to emanate and spiral around your scythe's grip.

"Ichiban se no shintō-sei budō." You exclaimed as black thick vines began to sprout at your command, firmly gripping the Horsemens and holding them in place. As you balled up your hand tighter, trying to bolster the grasp on the Horsemens, The Sixth surges up to the roof, followed by Yuichiro.
(A/n: Literally translates to Ichibangase's Infiltrating Vines)

"W-Wait!" You roared as you grimaced before hopping out and staring up at the sky as the two angels fought from a distance, more and more horsemen began to appear, which infuriated you even more as you called out the spell again.

"The place is crawling with monsters!" Narumi says as everyone rushes outside, haunted that Yuichiro may do something even more foolish than previously.

"Can you hold them off?" Guren glances at me as you exhaled, your hand hanging over the damp dirt underneath, conjuring a spear with a gold blade and scarlet handle covered with roses and vines.

"Well isn't that convenient?" You mumbled as you twirled the spear and drove it into the earth, culminating in even more dark thick vines than before as they became more voracious. "Hyakkimaru can't wait that long, therefore we need to go as swiftly as possible."

"Kimizuki!" Yuichiro shouted as you gasp in disbelief at the scene, he was progressively being more possessed by Asuramaru while fighting the Sixth as you gazed in admiration.

"The drug! You gotta give me the drug that Guren gave me, if it works on me it'll work on him and your sister!" As you gazed down, he began to feel your legs becoming caught in the stinging barbed vines. "I'm gonna live caring for my family with everything I've got!"

"So— Take this desire of mine demon! Take it and give me more power!" As you peered at Kimizuki and the others, he bellowed and launched himself to the Sixth. 

You shook the thought of viewing at Yuichiro in admiration, but you couldn't stop yourself. He's right over there, giving everything because he wants to save every single one of us who's ever been engaged in his life, even if it's a stranger he's just met.

Human society commit these crimes, whether trivial or severe, and it's up to those above the clouds to judge whether you're forgiven or not; the Seraph of the End Project was the harshest blunder humans could've made up to this point.

But what is your reason for being here?

Guren has taken your parents in these capsules that you are aware of, but he has never even notified you that your parents will be included. Why would they desire their illegitimate daughter? As they put it, I complain and groan all the time.