15. Miami Spice (1)

A/N:  Hi everyone, sorry I kept you waiting.  Had a block on! Still not totally happy with this chapter but the second part won't be long coming and it will be better 😉 Finally ditched the "The" chapters.  Hope you enjoy it 😊

Libby ran the brush through her hair for what felt like the thousandth time. Should she tie it up or leave it down? It looked better down but a ponytail would be more practical for when Seb screwed the hell out of her later that night.

She gathered it up and twisted a hairband around it. Up, Seb probably wouldn't notice how she had her hair anyway. His eyes would probably be glued to her tits, the dress she was wearing was pretty low cut.

She smiled, she had decided to wear the most revealing outfit she had to tease him throughout dinner. She'd had to suffer all weekend seeing him strut around with his racesuit hanging off of his hips and his tight, white fireproof clinging to every muscle. Hell, she could even see the outline of his nipples through it. She'd spent most of the weekend having very indecent fantasies about what she'd like to do to him while her was dressed like that! However, despite a hell of a lot of text sent between them they'd get to be alone since arriving in Miami.  Seb had had a lot of media commitments and Libby had spent most of her time hiding out in her office. Despite her words to Emmie, she was petrified that he would be here.

After today's race Libby had thought that maybe Seb wouldn't be in the mood to meet up. It had been a total and utter disaster for him. A bodged pit stop had meant he'd dropped from a respectable sixth place to ninth, and then to make matters even worse he had been taken out of the race by an overly optimistic lunge from Mick Schumacher into Turn one a couple laps from the end.

Libby had been prepared to have an early night when her phone had beeped with a text from Seb telling her to get dressed, they were going out to dinner in the hotel restaurant with Britta, Antti, Mike, Lance, Martin, Lawrence and a few other team members, and that he'd come knock for her to go down together.

Libby had initially felt disappointed, she'd been looking forward to some alone time with Seb, but a minute later her phone had beeped again with another message telling her that after dinner he was going to fuck her senseless.

So here she was an hour later, nearly ready to go. She was wearing a royal blue satin wrap dress, which came to just a over her knees, was tied at the side and was held up with spaghetti straps. Underneath it she wore a matching white lace strapless bra and thong.

She slipped on a pair of white stilettos and quickly applied some clear lipgloss. There was a knock at the door. That wouldn't be Seb yet surely? He wasn't supposed to knock for her for another ten minutes.

She crossed the room and opened the door and found that it was Seb. He looked absolutely delicious. He had combed his hair back and tucked it behind his ears. She briefly wondered if he had a fear of the barbers. Still, it was sexy, he was sexy.

He'd dressed up smart, black trousers and a white shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. He'd left the top couple of buttons undone and she could see a sprinkling of the hair that she knew lightly covered his chest. He smelt divine, a citrus scent that was strong but not over powering. He smiled at her, his eyes travelling all over her body.

"Hey," he said, walking past her into her bedroom without waiting for an invitation.

"Come on in," she said sarcastically.

He headed straight out of the open sliding door and onto the balcony that faced out over the city.   The sun was setting and all the lights were coming on. Libby followed him outside.