•Chapter 8: Day 08•

I open my door, allowing Sapnap inside. He looked tired but happy. It can't be that bad if he showed up though, right? I hope he's okay.

"Nice house man." Sapnap remarks, sitting down on the couch.

"Thanks, it's not much but I try to make it look good." I respond.

"You succeeded."

I sit next to him, picking at the pillow under my arm. The air was silent and the tension was awkward. I wanted to speak, but Sapnap beat me to it.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, looking over at me.

"I don't know. I really don't have much here." I tell him.

"Your pillows are torn." Sapnap remarked.

"Yeah, I need to buy new ones."

"Pillow fight?"

I smile, meeting his gaze. He looked much happier now. I think the suggestion lifted both our moods. My smile grows as I take the first hit, throwing the pillow in his face.

"Now that's unfair! I was caught off guard!" Sapnap laughed, grabbing a pillow and tossed it back at me.

"Anything is fair in a pillow fight!" I giggle.

We spent a long time tossing pillows at each other. There were a lot of head and face shots, honestly. Also a lot of laughing about what was and wasn't fair.

It went on for probably most of the day, until we both got hungry. I texted Punz for the salad recipe. Was it even really a recipe? Oh well, whatever.

"What in the world is this?" Sapnap chuckled, taking a bite anyway.

"Some weird salad Punz likes. It's good though, so I can't blame him." I explain.

"It is good. Extra healthy too, good way to get kids to eat salad. I'll note this." He mumbles.

"You thinking of having kids or something?" I laugh, looking up at Sapnap.

"No, absolutely not! It's for Michael. Tubbo asked if I could find a way to get him to eat healthier." Sapnap told me.

"Ah, that makes more sense."

"I will never have kids. I'm not even taken yet. Don't jump ahead, man." Sapnap laughed.

I joined him, wheezing out breaths. The joke shouldn't have been that funny. Although, when things shouldn't be funny, their funnier than normal things. That's just how it works.

"I haven't had that much fun in a while." Sapnap laughed breathlessly.

"Everything going okay?" I ask, sitting down.

"Kind of, just some things with Quackity. The usual lately, you know?" He says, and I nod.

"Yeah, I get it."

Sapnap glances up at the clock, seeing the time. His face grimaces. I want to offer for him to stay, but I know he'll probably refuse. Slowly and inevitably he rises to his feet.

"It's getting late, I need to go. Bye Foolish. See you around." Sapnap says, heading for the door.

I get up and go after him, getting a grasp of his hand. He looks back at me with a raised eyebrow. I squeeze his hand and let go, feeling nothing at all.

"Travel safe, alright? Bye Sapnap." I say, and he only nods before walking out the door.

Only two people left. Karl and Quackity, both ones that I rely on a lot right now. For this and only this. It's got to be one of them. If it's not, I have no idea what I'm going to do.

I hope I won't have to figure that out.