(KCC) Komi x Gn!Reader (Pt. 2)- It's just an afternoon out. Plus more.

A/n: Dedicating this one to Zulu_the_demon becuase it turns out she's been watching Komi Can't Communicate this whole time and I just found out lol.

This is a part two to the previous oneshot!

Note: I use they/them pronouns for Osana Najimi since gender is ehhhh

Y/n's POV (1st Person)

  The first time I had hung out with Komi was exactly 2 weeks ago, and it seemed my life hand changed for the better since then. We often got to eat lunch together, and wave to eachother during class.

  Komi still preferred to be silent, which I didn't mind. If we wanted to talk there was always emailing or a notebook. Things felt much smoother between us ever since the first hang out at my place. Now to put that to the test, I would ask her again.

  "Hi Komi-san." I greeted, walking up to her desk after classes, when most of the other students had left. "I was thinking, since we didn't get to go see the gardens the other Saturday, maybe you would like to go with me tomorrow?"

  Komis eyes lit up and she gave me a quick nod, a resounding yes.

  "Really?" I grinned, feeling elated that she would want to come with me.

"Okay! Cool! Same time and place as the original email I sent you."

  "Oh?! Are we going somewhere? Can I come too?" Najimi literally slid into the conversation, their shoes squeaking slightly on the floor as we did so.

  "Um… well… uh…" I stuttered, not sure how to say 'I want to go with Komi, just the two of us!' with out it sounding either creepy or like a date.

  "Whatever it is, you can count on your childhood best friend to be there!" They threw their arm over my shoulder, grinning.

  "You're everyone's childhood best friend." I pointed out.

  Najimi just laughed at that.

  "So where are you going?"

  Komi looked between me and Najimi, seeming just as lost with the whole situation as I was.

  "I think they were going to go see the flowers together." Tadano offered (when the hell did he get here??).

  "Tadano-kun?" I finally noticed him sitting in the desk next to Komi. "Oh-"

  "Ooo yay!! Sounds like fun!" Najimi grinned.

  "Najimi-chan I think what L/n-san was-" Tadano tried to help me out but was cut off by Najimi waving to us from the doorway in goodbye.

  "See you guys tomorrow!" They called, skipping off.

  "Thanks Tadano-kun." I turned to him, he was a nice guy after all.

  Komi nudged me, offering me her notebook.

  Najimi is my friend, so I don't mind them coming. Are you comfortable with it? I don't know if you originally planned to invite them.

  "It's okay Komi-san." I gave her a small smile. "The more the merrier tight?"

  Komi gave a small nod.

  "I guess that includes you too Tadano-kun." I glanced at the average looking boy. "I'll see you both tomorrow then."

  They said their goodbyes as I walked out of the room. As soon as I was out of sight, my shoulders slumped slightly. I was thrilled that Komi wanted to go and spend time with me, but I hadn't anticipated the extra guests. Not that I had anything against Tadano or Najimi, they were both nice people, it just wasn't what I originally had in mind.