(KCC) Komi x Gn!Reader- It's just an introduction. Plus more.

A/n: I've been having so much fun with Komi Can't Communicate especially with the new episodes dropping!

Hope you enjoy this fluffy oneshot! It's platonic but still fun!

P.S. To anyone new here, "Gn" stands for gender netural!

Y/n's POV (1st Person)

  My name is Y/n L/n and I'm a student at Itan Private High School, Class 1. My school is one of the best, known for its unique students who each have something to offer.

  My class has someone special in it, someone better than the rest of us.

  Her name is Komi Shouko.

  Komi is the essence of beauty, of grace, she's smart, fun, talented, her presence graces us with light and happiness. I think Komi is the most amazing person in the universe, but there's one tiny problem.

  She has no idea I exist.

_________________________________________

  "You should just talk to her." Onemine said with a shrug as she took a bite from her lunch.

  "What?! No way! I can't do that!" I blushed lightly at the thought. "Komi-san is way too cool for me! Plus... wouldn't it be like- weird if I just went up and started talking to her?"

  "Not really." She replied. "You're in the same class. I can introduce you if you want."

  "Yes! Wait- No!"

  I let out a groan as I buried my face in my hands. This was too complicated! I really wanted to properly introduce myself, but if I did it in front of the whole class then everyone was going to stare at me and talk and then maybe shun me and-

  "Hey! L/n-san!" Onemine snapped her fingers in my face. "There we go, thought you left earth for a moment."

  "Yeah. Sorry." I said quickly, taking a sip of my drink, looking down at the floor. "I just don't know what to do."

  "Komi-san is reallllyyy nice." Otori spoke up, finally clicking into the conversation. "She would love to hang out with you. We can all hang out together if you want."

  "All of us?" I perk up at the idea. "Me, you, Onemine-chan, and Komi-san?"

  "Mhmmm!" Otori nodded.

  "I'll ask Komi-san if she wants to hang out on Saturday then. You're both free right?" Onemine speaks up.

  We both nod.

  "Perfect. L/n-san, you come up with an activity for us to do then alright? Since this is kind of your thing."

  "I can do that!" I said excitedly, giving her a tight squeeze. "Ahhh thank you thank you thank you!"

  Both Otori and Onemine laugh at my excited nature but I can't help but smile, things were really starting to look up.

_________________________________________

  Nevermind.

  I had been laying on my bed for hours trying to come up with the perfect way to fill the upcoming Saturday afternoon but had nothing that seemed right. Ramen, cat cafes, the pool... I bet she'd done all those things before. Anything else I could come up with felt too lame as well. This was going to be the end of me. Maybe I should just text Onemine and have her cancel it... I mean what was the point anyways?

  I grabbed my phone and flipped it open, letting out a long sigh. My fingers brushed the keys, ready to type my message but I just couldn't do it. This was my chance! I rolled over on my bed so my face was in my pillow and let out a long groan. I popped my head up and looked up at my desk, stacked with text books, a small lamp off to the side, and a little pot with (your favorite plant) growing inside.