chapter twelve

"Angel, please. You're too... Ahh!" I yell in pain as Angel Dust thrusts all the way inside me, hitting my special spot. My back arches and I pull against the restraints that bound my wrists above my head.

"Awww, babe," Angel says seductively, licking his lips. I breathe heavily, biting my lower lip. "But Daddy said you've been a bad girl. And you should know... when Daddy says you've been a bad girl, ya get punished." He thrusts even deeper, and I throw my head back, exposing my teeth. Angel stops, cursing under his breath.

"What is it, Angel?" Valentino asks, looking over his shoulder at us. When he sees my original canine where the gold one should be, he growls, walking over to me and grabbing me by the throat. 
"Where is it, you fucking whore?!" He snarls, his eyes full of rage. 

"John," I say as he tightens his grip on my throat. I could feel the tips of his fingers graze against the scars on my stomach. I wince. "he took it out and replaced it with my original tooth. And also... he did have my contract. He tore it up in front of me. I'm no longer yours... You fucking psycho!" I spit in his face, and he steps back. 
Angel stops, gasping softly when he saw me spit in Valentino's face. 

"You," Valentino says, wiping my spit off his face with his sleeve. "fucking whore! How dare you?! Do you not know who I am?! I am Valentino, the Overlord of Lust and Depravity! I am more powerful than any other Demon you have encountered here! Maybe I should remind you of what Voxxy can do to your petite body, hm? Teach you a lesson you'll never forget?" 

I was shaking in fear. Gulping, I shook my head.
"Please," I rasp out as he grips my throat tighter. "I'm... sorry. I didn't mean to... Please... don't kill...me." He lets go, and I cough loud, gasping for air.
"Voxxy," Valentino says, sighing as he walks out the room. "Take care of this whore. I'll be back. Angel, come with me, baby. Daddy needs some lovin'."

"Yes, Daddy," Angel says, sliding out of me and getting dressed, following Valentino out the door as he slams it behind them both.

"Well, well, well," Vox says, grinning wide, drool coming down his screen. He walks towards me, sitting beside me. Stroking my cheek, he sighs, looking at the bedroom door for a moment, then back at me. "Violetta, are you okay?" He asks, and I raise an eyebrow. 

"Are you fucking kidding me, Vox?!" I exclaim, and he unties me. I sit up, rubbing my wrists. "What do you think?! Angel was fucking me, and Daddy was enjoying seeing me in pain. Again! My whole body is screaming in pain. My horns hurt. My tail burns. I feel like I'm going to be sick. Where is Daddy going?" 
"He's..." Vox says, looking at me. "going to the Hotel. To get Jonathan. He wants him to watch as I torture you. He wants to make him watch as Valentino gives you another tooth, and sign the contract. Then... you'll never see John again. Except for if you're at the club." I gasp, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I burst into tears, holding my face in my hands. Vox holds me close to him. I cry into his chest.

"And if John refuses?" I ask him.

"Valentino will make you watch... as he kills John."