Part 24 (Bitter Sweet)

Start from the beginning

Aroon: ohh.. finally we are done! Feels so refreshing to be free.

Mike: Aroon, what are you going to do in the summer break? Are you traveling to visit relatives?

Aroon with a sad expression: no.. non of my relatives will be happy to see me! I will be relaxing and  working in that caffe I told you about! Don't worry about me and enjoy your visit to your family!

Mike: I actually have a big house, my parents wouldn't mind if you would like to join me! We will have fun!

Aroon: that's very nice of you to say! But.. I have to stay here!

Because of Somsak, right? Mike blinked to Aroon!

Aroon laughed with shyness: yes! Why would I lie! He is my only family! Besides I missed him so much!

Mike: Ok ok Mr lover! I will text you the address just in case you change your mind after a while! So you can join me.

Thanks.. but I will not need it! Aroon said with confidence!

Mike: I will send it anyway. 

After Aroon friend traveled.. Aroon felt so lonely because it was the first night he ever spent by himself!

He kept staring at the phone.. thinking " should I call Somsak! Maybe I shouldn't.. he normally calls me whenever he have time! So as long as he didn't call that means he is busy with work!" 

All of sudden, the phone started ringing, it was Somsak! Aroon answered:" how did you know?" Aroon stopped talking .. 

Somsak: How did I know what?

Aroon: it's because.. I missed you..

Somsak: I missed you too,  I can't stop thinking about you.. what's wrong with your voice?

Aroon: It's just that.. tonight happens to be my first time alone, because Mike went to visit his town and he is going to stay there for the whole summer break.

Is that an invitation? : Somsak said with a wicked tone.

Aroon: Damn you, I'm really alone! It feels like the whole dorm is empty because of the summer break."

Somsak: Be prepared! I'm going to make you suffer again tonight!

Aroon hang up the phone, and remained silent with a big smile on his face. He was thinking: "this is bad! I'm so attached to Somsak! I have to be more independent, I can't stay so childish like this! I love him so much to the extent that I need to see him every day. But I should be able to live on my own, life showed me tough times and I know that anything can happen! What if.. his father didn't like me! Ohh I need to stop this bad habit, I always overthink !

Scene 49

Somsak knocking on the door for a minute so Aroon was alerted and rushed to open the door. 

Aroon: Som, sorry didn't hear the door.

Somsak: why! What were you doing ha? Don't tell me you started before my arrival! 

Aroon laughed and hugged Somsak so tightly. Somsak pressed a kiss on Aroon neck.

Right at that moment, there was a person watching the couple and immediately dispeared! Aroon noticed that someone was watching them for a minute so he pushed Somsak away!

"What's wrong?" Somsak asked?

Aroon: I feel that someone was watching us for a minute! So shameless!

Somsak smiled: well, I can't blame him! He saw a hot couple! It's your fault for hugging me without closing the door.

Aroon: good thing you are here! I'm uncomfortable to stay alone!

Somsak surround Aron with his arms: I'm here my love, are you scared my spoiled child!

 I'm a grown up already! Aroon said.

Somsak laughing: you will always be my child! I can't leave you behind nor I can't stay away from my father! So the best solution is that you move with me!

Aroon with shyness: huh! But.. what if your father decides to visit you all of a sudden! 

Somsak: I wanted to tell him about us anyway!  now is a good chance after I finished my exams. Somsak held Aroon face with both hands and said: Can you move with me please? I can't live without you anymore.

Aroon: stupid Som! You always make me feel shy.. 

Somsak: I'm still waiting for the answer?

Aroon with a smile.. said: yes, I would love to.

The two hugged for a while with many hops for the future that they will be together always.

The phone is ringing, Thanawat answered: hello. Jim, Did you do what I asked you about?

Jim(Thanawat employee): yes sir, I followed Mr. Somsak and luckily he never contacted any of his old friends of the gang members.. the only thing he does is his daily tasks in the company. however, something happened today!

Thanawat: what happened?

" Mr Somsak went to a college dorm and met a guy.. who seemed like a close person to him!"

Thanawat: you mean a friend?

Jim: no sir! He looked more intimate with him, he hugged him on the door step!

It looks like a lover behavior!

Thanawat was shocked but controlled himself" oh.. I know about that! All you have to do is to make sure that he don't communicate with any of the gang members from know on! Understood?

Jim: "Yes Sir!"

Thanawat stayed silent for a while with an upset face expression! Ray entered the room and saw Thanawat spacing out to the extent that she called him and he didn't answer!

Are you ok? What's wrong? Ray asked. 

Thanawat: I just find out that my son is gay!

Ray: you mean Somsak! .. so.. you don't like that right?

Thanawat: don't act like it's normal!

Ray: Because now a days there is really no problem! And even if we said it's not normal! But your son is gay! all you can do is to accept it and make him feel welcomed. Don't you remember what happened with my brother Wat! He left the country and never  came back because my parents refused to accept that he is gay!

Thanawat: but I had different plans in mind for him! I wanted him to marry "Talia" my famous businessman friend daughter and make a family image to gain a good reputation in the society. I wanted him to manage all my business after he graduates. All of this will prepare him for the life I want him to live on a good standard!

Ray: did you hear what you said~ (The life I want him to live), but you didn't think about the life that he wanted to live!! Anyway! I don't want to interfere with your decision, but keep in mind that If you don't accept him as he is! You will more likely lose him!

Thanawat was so troubled and stayed silent.. The words of Ray was so true but wasn't what Thanawat wanted to hear!

 He was trying to find a way to solve this situation that in his opinion .. is a "problem".

End of Part 24