Chapter 14: "Where are you?"

Rita's POV

The whole event was finished earlier as I thought. But still, Ken, I mean Sir Ken, did not manage to have a look even once. I was saddened because I thought that I lost one of the people who inspired me to do this. 

I again invalidated my own capacity, my ability. 

"Baks! Grabe world class ka na. Iba ka na nung nakikipag-usap ka sa mga investors and admin kanina. Parang ikaw na yung may-ari ng hotel na ito!" 

"Grabe naman baks! Hindi mo lang alam kung gaano kumabog ang dibdib ko sa bawat guest na lalapit sa akin. Jusko. Pero awa naman ng Diyos, I survived baks!" and my emotions heightened once again. But it was suddenly replaced by a frown.

"Oh akala ko pa super proud ka na sa sarili mo at super saya mo today, bakit naman ganyan?" and she pointed my face with her lips.

End of my project means end of my stay here as well. One month came too fast that I did not notice, it is ending soon. My experience was one of the books but it was really sad that I'll be going without seeing him and apologizing to whatever I did wrong. 

"Empake na tayo baks. Babalik na rin tayong Manila sa Wednesday." I told her without energy. I was heading towards the elevator and I sense her following me.

"Huyy totoo ka ba baks? 2 days pa tayo dito, mag-eempake ka na. Gala muna tayo ulit oh. Lalo na ngayong free from work ka na. Please?" she pleaded me with bunny eyes.

"Fine sige na nga. Saan mo ba balak pumunta? Magpalit muna tayo ng damit sa taas"

"Anywhere na kasingganda ko. Tara na belat"

"Huh? Huyy anong sabi mo?"

"Sabi ko belat ka!" and she ran towards our unit as fast as she could and she almost closed the door, leaving me outside. Gladly, I was faster than her that I prevented it. HAHAHA

Few hours here inside when we were about to go out for a walk, somebody knocked on my door.

I rushed to open the door. As much to my surprise, "Mom? Dad!" then hugged them airtight.

"Kamusta ang aming baby ha?" and Mom filled me with such warm kisses.