Wade nodded, noticing the bulge against Henry's slacks.

Lincoln waited in Henry's chair until he heard footsteps coming down the stairs, standing. He watched the door open as Henry dragged Wade into the room, throwing him onto the ground the second the door was shut.

Wade let out a huff as he collided with the floor, beginning to gaze up at Henry when he noticed they weren't alone. He scrambled to his feet, eyes wide, "Um, hey, what's Lincoln doing here?"

Henry's eyebrows furrowed and he took a handful of Wade's hair in his fist, "Did I tell you to stand? He's your special gift for today, so you better fucking behave."

Wade didn't know what to do in his current state. He was rock hard from Henry's dominance, but the idea of the others being involved when he was in such a helpless position hurt his ego. Of course he wanted to fuck them, but they were the boys he wanted to top and watch their faces as he filled them with pleasure. His brain only associated Henry with roughness and dominance whereas he associated Colin and Lincoln with loving passion when it came to sex.

Henry shook his head, shoving Wade over to Lincoln. "The bitch is extremely disobedient and needs to be punished; for tonight, he's your little fuck toy. Use him like the doll he is." He plopped back into his chair, slowly undoing his belt buckle.

Lincoln looked down at Wade's crumpled body, a surge of sensation rushing through his veins. He squatted to the floor, still having to look down in order to meet Wade's eyes, "What are you waiting for? Strip." He stood back up, watching Wade nod, eyes glued to the floor.

Wade pulled off his hoodie, standing to slip off his sweats. He looked to Lincoln when only his boxers remained, already feeling too vulnerable.

"What do you think you're doing? I said to strip."

Wade hooked a finger in his waistband, taking off his last piece of clothing. The cool air bit at his bare thighs, sending shivers throughout his body.

"Kneel." Lincoln waited for Wade's knees to hit the ground before pushing his back forward, so he was holding himself up on his hands. He ran a hand along Wade's spine, slapping his ass when he reached the end, "Such a pretty toy."

Wade moaned as Lincoln's hand met his skin two more times, back arching with the pain. The amount of force Lincoln had right off the bat shocked him into submission, no longer worried about what he may think afterwards.

Henry stroked his cock as Lincoln skillfully abused Wade's body, leaving marks in all different forms.

Wade squirmed, not used to this new form of punishment. Henry was heavy on toys and using different objects as forms of torture. Lincoln, however, knew how to provide solely with himself. He wasn't hesitant to dig a nail into Wade's arm until drawing blood, making him lick the blood until the skin was clean. He made sure to grip every part of Wade far too tightly, ensuring bruises would form.

Lincoln used his hold on Wade's neck to lift him into a sitting position. He leaned forward to begin kissing Wade's soft pink lips, caressing his cheek. He bit down until drawing blood, swirling it around between their mouths. He moved to nip at Wade's neck then down to his chest, sucking at each bit of flesh he could get his mouth on. He toyed Wade's nipples with his hands while continuing to leave hickies, loving the feeling he got every time Wade gasped.

Lincoln stood unexpectedly ,leaving Wade a whimpering mess on the floor. "Undress me," he commanded, crossing his arms over his chest.

Wade crawled to Lincoln's feet, reaching up to undo the button on his jeans. He began to unzip the zipper, getting his hand pulled away roughly.

"I didn't tell you to use your hands. Your teeth are there for a reason."

Henry reached his climax right as Wade took Lincoln's zipper in his mouth. He leaned back, moaning a string of curses as he came all over himself.

Lincoln took no time to shove himself down Wade's throat the second his pants were undone. Henry's grunting from behind him was only a better indicator of how little time he had before cumming.

Wade gagged on the sudden intrusion, throat tightening around Lincoln's cock. His eyes filled with tears while Lincoln slammed in and out of him mercilessly. He wanted so badly to cum that his entire lower body ached, begging for release.

Wade pushed Lincoln away from his face, staring up at him, "Let me cum, sir."

Even Henry was shocked by Wade's demand, the dom in him boiling with a need to stop such behavior.

Lincoln laughed, "Or what? Last time I checked, toys don't make the rules."

"Or I-" Wade stuttered, "I won't suck you anymore."

"Mhm," Lincoln nodded, "That's not gonna work on me, hon." He held Wade's head in place, using his face like a fleshlight.

Wade struggled against Lincoln briefly, determined to get what he wanted. It didn't last long however until Lincoln was trembling against him, sending a stream of warm cum down his throat.

Lincoln pulled away from Wade, cock still throbbing, watching as cum dripped down Wade's chin. He pulled Wade up by his hair, taking his cock in his hand. He pumped it once, letting go after.

Wade screamed the second the contact was lost, falling forward onto Lincoln for support. His legs shook and he couldn't stop the tears from falling any longer. "Plea-Please," he cried, "Don't leave me."

Lincoln smirked, amused by Wade's performance. "Okay then."

Wade perked up at the statement, reaching for his own dick. His hand was snatched and brought behind his back with the other, chest getting thrown onto the desk. His head hit the hard surface, pulsating in pain. Before he could react to the hurt, Lincoln had shoved himself into Wade's ass, giving him zero warning. Wade grabbed the edge of the desk, squeezing it as hard as he could. Henry would at least give him prep beforehand, but Lincoln was truly ruthless.

Lincoln pounded Wade as fast and as hard as possible, feeling Wade tighten around his dick as he came. He watched as his body shook, crumbling completely. Lincoln felt himself reach the edge again just from watching Wade's reaction, sparing him no time for recovery before picking up the pace again.

Wade couldn't take it anymore, truly fighting against Lincoln to the best of his abilities. He struggled against the tight grip on his wrists, too overstimulated by everything to stop the fight or flight reaction.

Lincoln found this feistiness even hotter than the previous struggling, lasting only a minute more before cumming. He made sure to push the liquid inside of Wade a few more times before pulling out, panting.

Henry finally got up from his chair, placing a hand on both of the boys' shoulders. "Fuckin' beasts," he chuckled. He scooped Wade's body off of the desk carefully, holding him against his chest. "You okay baby?" He glanced up at Lincoln, "Fuck, you're ruthless. I've never seen him fight so hard." He reached out to stroke Lincoln's hair, wishing he could hold both boys at once.

Lincoln smiled lazily, "I couldn't help myself." He touched Wade gently, "Are you okay? Did I go too hard?"

Wade huffed, burying himself in the crook of Henry's neck. He grunted incomprehensible words, barely able to make a noise as his throat was so sore.

"Linc, can you go start a bath? I'll carry him upstairs."

"Of course," he smiled, kissing Henry before leaving the room.

"You were such a good boy today. I'm so proud of you, baby," Henry whispered in Wade's ear, holding him as tightly as possible. "You can sleep on me if you need to. I'll get you washed up then we can all go lay down with Colin." He felt the slightest nod from Wade. "Okay, it sounds like a plan. I will be seeing you two do that again; it was the hottest thing I've ever jacked off to."

Wade tried to smile, but none of his muscles wanted to work. He couldn't help but be happy when praised after a rough fuck.

"I love you baby. Now, let's get you upstairs."

I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Let me know if you have any other suggestions.