1

Recommended by the_reader_890

 Wade clicked through the channels aimlessly wishing for something interesting to watch. He couldn't believe that every single one of his boyfriends left him alone in the house. Henry had left early in the morning for a day of photoshoots, Lincoln had classes from 8:00-2:00, and Colin had errands to run before his shift at 10:00. There was very rarely a day he would be left all alone, but it just happened to be one of those days. He didn't have any classes and Tuesdays were his day off work.

Too bored to lay on the couch for another two hours until Lincoln was home, Wade wandered upstairs. He changed out of sweats into a loose tank top and shorts, pulling on a pair of Jordans. He walked down the hall to his workout room, figuring he'd get in his daily workout since there was nothing better to do.

After an hour, he called quits on leg day, exhausted. He hated leg day and only kept it up for the sake of strong thighs. He liked to think the stronger his thighs were, the better he'd perform after hours. Whether that was true or not, he didn't know, but it was enough to get him through the workout.

Wade made his way to the bathroom, starting up a shower. He still had another hour before the boys were home, and he couldn't stand to wait that long. His legs ached, and his body was pouring sweat. It was impossible not to envision other scenarios in which he'd be left in the same state. Stripping to step under the stream of water, he felt himself growing harder and more desperate for some kind of release.

Engulfing himself in the steaming water, Wade found one hand on his dick and another in his hair, tugging just slightly. He pictured Henry holding him in place, yanking him around by the hair, using him like his slave. The hand around his dick picked up speed, moving more aggressively than before. He could imagine the way Henry would slowly torture him by refusing any relief after teasing him endlessly. Just the thought of being used in such a way had Wade on the edge, a knot building up in his lower stomach. He bit down on his bottom lip, trying hard not to moan. His back arched, head falling back as he came, feeling his own cum cover his hand in sticky streams. He leaned against the shower wall, slowly sliding down to sit on the floor, water spraying in his face relentlessly.

"Hey, Wade, you in there?" A voice came from the other side of the bathroom door and Wade froze. "You do know I can hear the shower, right? I know you're in there."

Wade glanced around, trying to find a way to hide the evidence as to what he had been up to. He rinsed his hands under the shower head, trying to wash away any remaining cum.

"Y'know it's really fucking annoying when you act like you can't hear me. I'm coming in." The door opened, and Henry's face entered Wade's line of sight.

Henry's gaze fell on Wade's body curled up on the shower floor, face flushed red, and dick throbbing, cum still decorating the tip. He watched Wade's eyes widen and his hands fly down to cover his member.

A sick grin grew on Henry's lips as he approached the shower, opening the glass door far more forcefully than needed. He didn't bother to undress before stepping in, staring down at Wade in his helpless position. "Was my slut just jacking off?" He laughed, "And the little bitch thought he could get away with it."

Wade looked down at his knees, immediately getting his head yanked back up to meet Henry's eyes.

"What kind of disgusting whore does such dirty things when other people are in the house? Hm? Are you going to explain yourself?"

Wade bit his lip lightly, trying to play innocent. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to."

"Like hell you didn't mean to. That's not an accident. You made a choice, and now you're choosing to lie to me about it."