2

Recommended by the_reader_890

CW: struggling/fighting(consensual), blood

 Henry sat in his office stiffly, hands over his face and three empty coffee cups by the computer. He had originally thought writing something for his boyfriends for their anniversary would be easy and come naturally, but it was none of the sort. Four hours had already passed, and he still had a mere ten words. He got the boys distracted playing video games upstairs before sneaking away, and he didn't know how they had stayed entertained so long. Usually, they would come to cling on him the second he left the room, even if it was just a piss break.

He shook his head, setting his glasses on the desk and running a hand through his hair. He could have just treated them to dinner or fucked them extra good, but no, he had to get his mind set on writing a beautiful piece of literature to express his love. It wasn't too late to back out, but once he had his mind set, he wasn't going to change it.

The office door creaked open quietly, clicking back into place after a moment. Two arms wrapped around Henry's shoulder, and he spun the chair around slowly.

"Hey Linc, what's up?" He took Lincoln's waist in his hands, moving the boy to sit in his lap.

"Nothin," he mumbled, obviously tired as it was 2:00am. "I just wanted to see ya."

Henry smiled, ruffling Lincoln's hair, "Cutie."

Lincoln melted into Henry's chest, listening to the pulsing beat of his heart. "You know, there was one thing I wanted to ask you."

"Hmm?"

Lincoln pulled back a bit, looking down to mess with his fingers, "You know that day when Colin and I came home to you and Wade in the kitchen? I, um, I really liked that."

"Ya baby?" He chuckled, "You want a turn?"

"Well, not like that exactly..." He bit his fingernail, unsure as to what Henry's response would be, "I liked when I had control."

Henry remembered watching the look on Lincoln's face as he changed the pace of the vibrator, eyes burning with passion each time Wade squirmed. He couldn't help but grow aroused at the picture, basking in the idea of his boys completely helpless for each other.

Lincoln felt Henry under him, twisting around to reposition himself. "I wanna try it again," he said, slowly growing more confident in the idea. He didn't know at first if Henry was going to be against it seeing as he was the overly dominant one of the group, however, his body's reaction was proof enough that he was more than okay with it.

Henry couldn't stop his mouth from meeting Lincoln's jaw, leaving a line of sloppy kisses down to the base of his neck. Pulling back, he cupped Lincoln's face, "That's so fucking hot." He lifted Lincoln into a standing position, getting up himself.

"Where are you going?"

Henry smirked, "I'm getting Wade. You can't turn me on like that then make it a deed for another day." He kissed the top of Lincoln's head once more before exiting the room.

Walking upstairs, he could see the flashing lights of the TV in the loft. He followed them, finding Wade in a beanbag chair, Colin asleep behind him on the futon. Some action movie with a woman in skimpy clothing was playing, and Wade seemed overly invested.

Henry stood to block the screen, finally gaining the attention he wanted. He crouched down to whisper as not to wake Colin, "You've ignored me for four hours. Get up." He tugged the collar of Wade's shirt, lifting him to his feet.