The brunette licks her lips before finally leaning down and kissing Lisa's sweet core. The latter flinched and covered her mouth with the back of her arm. She holds back every noise that's forming in her throat and lets Jennie do her thing.

It's not like it's her first time being the one receiving pleasure but it is different when it's Jennie. She doesn't even think she'll last long.

She felt Jennie's tongue circling around her clit and her toes starting curling. And she did it faster and faster until a loud groan escaped her mouth.

"Fucking hell," she muttered.

Jennie inserted a finger, not leaving her mouth off her. She penetrated her core hard and thinks she's doing alright when she heard Lisa.

She sucked, licked and fucked her, faster and harder until Lisa lets out a heavy breath, "I'm...close." she mumbled.

And with one last stroke, a loud cry left Lisa's lips as Jennie licked her clean. She catches her breath and the brunette wipes her mouth, with sweats dripping on her neck and forehead.

The sight aroused Lisa and she sits up to grab Jennie, pushing her against the bed. Her swollen lips greets her and she leans down, kissing her hard, tasting her self. She slides Jennie's top off her shoulders and stips her down. The brunette wraps her arms around her neck and kisses her back in the same passion.

She pulled away for a second, "Did I do alright?"

Lisa gave her a smile, "You were amazing," she answered making her girlfriend blush and she went to kiss her again until they were both naked with Jennie's loud moans filling the whole room.

---

They woke up in the morning feeling extremely sore. Yes, both of them. The first thing they did was make out before preparing for the breakfast. It was Jennie who cooked with Lisa assisting her because they both know who can and who can't.

"Babe, can you put this on the table?" Jennie asks as she hands Lisa the plate.

Lisa took it and puts it on the table, like she was asked to before she sees Jennie's mother, walking down the stairs with the crane. She quickly jogs towards her and made sure she doesn't fall and comes down safely.

Jennie's mother gave her a look, "You're still here," she says and stopped to face her daughter's girlfriend.

The blonde nervously nods, "I-I stayed the night, I'm sorry if we forgot to tell you." she bows her head.

Lisa knows Mrs. Kim still hasn't forgiven her, after all the horrible things she have done to her daughter. She did apologize to her when Jennie brought her here the first time from almost five months ago, she was still on her wheelchair that day and she didn't acknowledge her apology but walked away saying nothing.

Mrs. Kim's expression stayed blank, "Will you be here any longer?" her tone was definitely not a good sign.

Lisa gulped, "Jennie wants me to stay for breakfast but I-I promise I'll leave after, you don't have to worry about it."

"Mom,"

They both turn to see Jennie standing a couple of meters away from them, her arms crossed. Mrs. Kim sighs and walks to the dining room and carefully sits on the chair, passing by Jennie.

The brunette just shakes her head and gestured Lisa to come over with a nod.

They sat next to each other and the three of them ate in silence. Just the spoons clanging against the plate and glasses of water hitting the glass table. It was uncomfortable for Lisa to be in the same place with Jennie's mother knowing how much she hates her until now.