Now everyone was in deep thought, Everyone has its own view. Mr Rudra was feeling proud on his son that he doesn't run from his responsibility which any rich kid can easily do, Dadi has mixed thought and Mr Ajay Rai Singhania is also proud of his son. Mrs Uma has already accept Dhara to be daughter-in-law of this house while Mrs Chanchal is again in shock after knowing that this girl is pregnant with her son child. Ishani is making faces as she again doesn't want a middle-class girl to be her bhabhi while our Sia is happy with the fact that one small new member is going to come in this house. Vansh is completely agreed with whatever Aryan has done and Ridhima has also already accept Dhara as her sister-in-law.

" I am completely agreed with the decision that Aryan has taken, and I am also proud that he take his responsibility and doesn't leave this girl in the middle. And with the right of the head member of this family I am announcing Dhara as the wife of Aryan and daughter-in-law of rai Singhania  family. Chanchal as you are mother-in-law of Dhara it's your duty to complete each and every post ritual after their marriage. So decorate the Aarti Thali and Ridhima you prepare kalash filled with rice and one plate of vermilion water for her grahpravesh." Dadi said it and Chanchal first thought to protest but again thinking that when her own son is at fault she can't do anything. With this she and Ridhima both went to the kitchen to complete the work that is assigned to them respectively.

Vansh hug Aryan and also tell him that he is very happy and for the first time in his life he has taken right decision. Rohan also came after playing with John and ask dadi that who is this Aunty and where is his Ma. Dadi inform him that she is Dhara wife of Aryan ,so from now on she is his aunty and his Ma is doing preparation for Dhara's welcome. By listening this Rohan in excitement ran towards Dhara and was going to jump in her lap when Mrs Uma hold him and explain him that there is one small baby inside her tummy. That small baby will came after nine months in this world and till then he has to be careful to not sit in her lap and also take care of his Dhara aunty. Rohan's happiness knew no bounds and he starts to tell everyone that He wants a little sister and how he will take care of his little sister , Will Bring different different toys for her and many more things.

Ridhima came and inform everyone that every thing is ready for her welcome. Everyone go to wards the main door and Dhara after Pushing the kalash with her right leg, deep her leg in the vermilion water and enters in the house. After completing all the rituals Ridhima take Dhara in her room and also give some of her clothes so that she can change in some comfortable clothes and also inform her that after getting ready comes down for the dinner. On the way Ridhima also tries to start conversation with her, but Dhara always replies in a simple yes or no indicating that she is still in the shock. Ridhima thought many different ways to bring her out of the shock as it is not good for her in this condition. She thought that after giving her some time she will try her best to distract her mind and for this she hurriedly ordered something on her phone and also place that thing under urgent orders. She thinks that this will be the best way for her to keep her busy.

After changing in comfortable Dhara came down side and stand beside Ridhima, dadi Say that if she's tired then she can seat it but Dhara denied Saying that she is completely okay. It's already 8:30 and everyone is super hungry so dadi tell Ridhima to set the dining table And after giving a quick nod she makes her way to the kitchen. Dhara also follows her till kitchen, Ridhima notices in the kitchen that Dhara is following her so she tell her that she will manage it and in this condition it will be better if she takes rest as much as possible. She also says to Dhara that Chanchal Chachi is somewhat angry with Aryan for not informing her About the marriage but soon her anger will fade away and she will accept her wholeheartedly. Dhara can't control it any more and tightly hug Riddhima while crying. Riddhima panicked and hug her back, she asked
What happened or whether her health is okay or she is feeling pain anywhere or something else?

" I am really sorry bhabhi, I am very very sorry. On the way to the room you try to talk with me and start the conversation but I doesn't reply you correctly. Believe me I was not in the right state of mind at that time therefore I ignored you but you are truly a pure soul. Please forgive me." Dhara seat it with uncontrollable tears as she is also missing her mother and on the other hand she thinks she behaved bad with the person who is very pure.

" oh that's it, come on Dhara I knew your present state of mind. You have lost your mother and believe me I know what is the pain of that feeling as I am orphan. But I want to tell you something, I know that the place of mother is irrepressible. The place which she holds is cannot be taken by anyone in the life but think will your mother Feel good if she see you this sad and that too when you are going to become a mother. Your this state of mind is not good for you or your child, Try to enjoy this phase of your life as not everyone is lucky to have this good news. I am not saying to you that from now only behave normally because I know that it will take time but you can at least try, Aryan is with you he married you against the whole world to make you happy and also to remove that feeling of loneliness from your life. For him only just try it once to mix up with everyone in the family and also enjoying this phase of your life to the fullest." Ridhima said this while rubbing his hand on Dhara's back so that some what she got calm. And it seems that her this word has done his work because Dhara for the first time has smile after coming in this home so after breaking to hug Dhara said.

" I promise bhabhi I  will try my best to reach everyone's expectation and also I will enjoy this phase of my life to the fullest. If Aryan can do this much for me then for his happiness I can also do anything." After sharing this moment both of them make her way out of the kitchen and set the dining table. After completing the dinner everyone for some time gathers On the terrace and had some peaceful conversation with each other. Ishani is not at all interested in all this drama and also she's not liking the fact that-again her sister-in-law Is from some middle-class family so she has not joined anyone on the terrace.

After spending some time everyone departed to their room. Dhara somewhere fells peace and happiness after talking with everyone and thought that everyone accept her wholeheartedly but her mother in law proved her wrong . When everyone left the terrace she tells Dhara that she will never accept her as her daughter in law and also she will regret the time when she entered in the house...

—————————————————————————

Hello guys,

So this is the next chapter, do tell me your views about it in the comments. Will update next chapter soon till then take care and

до побачення