🌼💔🍋???🍋💔🌼

Type: ???
Contains: cursing (obviously), forced sex/r@pe, slight TW, cheating
Ship: ???

Akaashi was waiting for his tiny friend to show up at his house, it was already 8:00 pm and the tangerine last texted him at 4:00 pm meaning akaashi hadn't heard or seen from hinata in 4 hours, and that thought alone made him heavily worried.

Hinata had finally shown up but not alone, hinata had brought daishou kuroos enemy akaashi knew about the rivalry between the captains because he was quite close with kuroo due to bokuto and him being best friends.

Daishou and hinata were dating but hadn't told anyone but since they were at akaashi's house they knew it would be hard to keep they're relationship a secret.

Hinata and daishou were on the couch when akaashi decides to get snacks and drinks for them, akaashi then went to the kitchen, while he was gone daishou started making out with hinata for a couple minutes when akaashi had came back he saw hinata on daishou's lap grinding on him while they're making out on akaashi's couch.

A: *gasp* uh-
D: *stops making out with hinata* um...
H: um akaashi-san...we're very sorry for making out on your couch *he gets up and bows to akaashi*
A: hinata its okay you don't have to bow i just didn't expect you to be in a relationship with your best friends boyfriends rival...
H: im very sorry just please don't tell kuroo-san i don't want him to hate me for dating his number 1 rival 😣
A: don't worry hina-chan i won't tell him ☺️
H: thank you very much akaashi-san

Hours pass by and hinata and daishou decide to sleep over at akaashi's house, hinata and daishou are sleeping on the couch while akaashi is upstairs in his room, daishou starts touching hinata and groping him.

H: suguru...stop...
D: shut up bitch.
H: suguru stop i don't want to do it right now..!
D: *grabs hinata and covers his mouth as he starts taking hinata's clothes off*
H: *muffled screaming begging daishou not to do this while crying*
D: *gets both of them naked and shoves his dick into hinata*
H: *screams at the immense pain but its all muffled*
D: *keeps r@ping hinata and he doesn't stop*

after a couple hours of daishou r@ping hinata, hinata eventually passes out but daishou still doesn't stop, after a couple more hours he cums in hinata and passes out next to him on the couch.

in the morning akaashi wakes up to his alarm he gets out of bed, grabs his clothes and takes a shower, he finishes showering and changing then goes downstairs to start making breakfast.

when he's finished daishou wakes up he grabs his clothes off the floor and puts them on he then goes to greet akaashi, after a while later hinata wakes up in so much pain from the night before since its not the first time daishou has done this he grabs his clothes and gets dressed he limps into the kitchen in so much pain he sees nobody there so he looks around the rest of the house and finds daishou and akaashi talking in akaashi's room, hinata goes to the bathroom he gets undressed and looks in the mirror at his hole only to see that its bleeding and ripped, he starts crying as he prepares a bath for himself, after the bath hinata gets out and gets dressed again he goes downstairs seeing akaashi and daishou making out on the counter hinata starts crying, he goes over to them.

H: ....why..?
D: ugh shut up this isn't the first time u caught me don't act like your surprised.
H: YOU R@PED ME LAST NIGHT AND NOW YOUR JUST HERE MAKING OUT WITH AKAASHI?!
A: ....DAISHOU YOU DID WHAT TO HINATA!? YOU TOLD ME YOU TWO GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT LAST NIGHT AND BROKE UP?!
H: SUGURU YOU LIED TO HIM?! WE NEVER BROKE UP EVEN THOUGH I SO BADLY WANT TO BREAK UP WITH YOU, YOU WON'T LET ME YOU THREATEN ME WHENEVER I TRY TO!!!
D: oh SHUT UP! YOUR SO ANNOYING THE ONLY REASON I GOT WITH YOU WAS FOR YOU BODY!!
A: ....get out...
D: what..?
A: GET OUT!!
D: tch *leaves akaashi's house*

a couple months later daishou is in prison for repeatedly r@ping hinata and abusing him, kuroo was pissed when he found out what daishou did to his little chibi-chan, hinata, kuroo, kenma, and akaashi started dating, hinata being full on bottom in the relationship akaashi and kenma being switches and kuroo being a top, it took a while for hinata to finally warm up to people again being with daishou made hinata lose a very unhealthy amount of weight in such a short span of time he was also cutting himself while in the relationship with daishou.

kuroo, kenma, and akaashi treated hinata like a queen and they were his kings, they helped him with his anorexia, depression, anxiety, and ptsd that hinata had gained while being with daishou, and soon enough hinata was back to his normal happy cheerful self with the help of his boyfriends and volleyball friends.

879 words this probably sucks so yeah im sorry its 12:30 am so im very tired anyways sorry for not posting my trash stories for a while bye 🥰