💔🍋TsukiKageHina🍋💔

💔𝐴𝑁𝐺𝑆𝑇/𝑆𝐴𝐷/𝑇𝑊💔
🍋𝑆𝑀𝑈𝑇/𝐿𝐸𝑀𝑂𝑁/18+🍋

Hinata shoya a popular cheerleader in karasuno, beautiful, talented, amazing, and absolutely perfect.

(yes this is gonna be cheerleader hinata au and tsukikage football player au, yes the rest of the volleyball team is on the football team don't worry. Fem!hinata btw)

Tsukishima kei and Kageyama tobio, two of the most popular football players in karasuno and hinata's boyfriends.

Hinata, kageyama, and tsukishima were in the so called "popular group" hinata was nice to her friends and cheer team but was rude and acted bratty towards anyone who was under her ranking or anyone who got close to her boyfriends.

Hinata was known as the "Queen" of the school and tsukishima and kageyama were her "kings".

A couple months after the two boys start dating the beautiful cheerleader a new girl comes to the school shes rich, pretty, kind, smart, and overall everyones ideal type.

Hinata was jealous of this girl because she stole hinata's "spotlight" the girl even started talking to hinata's boyfriends.

This action made hinata pissed so she went over to her boyfriends pushing the girl towards the lockers and took her place in front of her boyfriends, this made the girl mad as she got up and pushed hinata to the floor.

This was all in hinata's plan tho she made sure to hit her head whenever she was pushed, the girl then grabbed hinata by her hair and started bashing her head into the locker people started pulling the girl off of hinata as hinata was "trembling" and "crying" although it was all fake, and whenever everyone was yelling and scolding her, hinata took a knife from her pocket and cut her head and face up, the girl saw and told everyone although when they looked they just saw hinata there crying and covering her face.

Tsukishima and kageyama pulled her hands from her face and saw all the blood and her face being scratched up the girl yelled that it was fake and grabbed hinata's face as she started trying to wipe the "fake" cuts off her face, this actually hurt hinata so she yelled in pain and everyone saw that it wasn't fake.

Hinata's wounds were treated at the hospital and the girl was expelled hinata was happy she was finally gone she had her boyfriends to herself now.

𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑃

The two football players were at the cheerleaders house wating for her as she had a "surprise" for them.

she walked down looking like this.

⬇️

Hair

Makeup

Makeup