🍋💔IwaOiHina💔🍋

🍋𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻/𝑳𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵/18+🍋
💔𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑺𝑻/𝑺𝑨𝑫/𝑻𝑾💔
Hinata Liked Oikawa And Iwaizumi, But Found Out That Iwaizumi And Oikawa Were Dating, Because He Saw Them Kissing When He Was Going To Confess To Iwaizumi And Oikawa.

Hinata started dating Kageyama out of pity because Kageyama confessed to him, and that's how they started dating.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi found out they were dating and instantly got jealous.

~+3 Months later+~

Kageyama was annoying Hinata with volleyball but Hinata had other ~plans~, Iwaizumi and Oikawa had invited Hinata to ~hangout~ with them Hinata told Kageyama he was going to Oikawa's house and he was going to sleepover there, Kageyama asked him if he could go with him to Oikawa's house, but Hinata said ~no~ obviously.

~+After Hinata got to Oikawa's house+~

Hinata and Iwaizumi have been making out for 5 minutes while Oikawa sucks on Hinata's neck and Hinata was moaning softly.

~+15 minutes later+~

~+They were already in the process+~

Oikawa was thrusting deeply into Hinata, and Hinata was moaning even louder than before while Hinata was riding Iwaizumi (double penetration).

~+Meanwhile with Kageyama+~

Kageyama was planning to go over there anyways not listening to Hinata, so he started going to Oikawa's house when he saw Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, and Sugawara.

K: Oh..hey guys.
T: Tch..king.
Y: Oh Hello Kageyama!
S: Hi Kageyama! What are you doing here?
K: Oh just going to see Boke, he went to Oikawa's house.
S: Oh..thats unusual...?
K: That's what i thought, i've never seen them interact before really....
T: So...Shrimps been keeping things from the King eyy~?
K: Shut up beanpole
S: Kageyama Tobio, Tsukishima Kei!
K: ...
T: ...
S: Good!

K: Whatever...anyways....
Y: Can we come with you Kageyama?
K: Sure i have no problem with it
S: Alright!
T: Tch...Whatever...

~+After a few minutes of walking to Oikawa's house+~

Kageyama knocks on the door.

~+Inside with IwaOiHina+~

H: AHHHH~ S-Senpai~~~!!
O: Ugh~ Chibi-Chan your soo~ tight~!
I: Yeah~ It feels so damn good~!!!
H: A-ahh~ Master~ Daddy~ NGH~~!!

*None of them hear the knock*

~+With K/T/Y/S+~

K: I think Oikawa usually puts a key under the doormat?
T: Well then check for one King.
K: Don't call me that, and yeah i was going to.

~+Kageyama Removes The Doormat And Sees The Key. He Grabs The Key And Unlocks The Door.+~
~+They Walk In To Instantly Hear Moans And Grunts Coming From Upstairs+~

K: ...what's that noise...?
T: ...Idk...
Y: Maybe we should go see?
S: Alright.

~+They Go Up The Stairs And Go To Oikawa's Room.+~
~+They Open The Door To See.+~
H: *Getting fucked senselessly by Iwaizumi and Oikawa* AHHH~ F~U~CK~ nnggh~ Tooru~ Hajime~ fuck me so good~
O: Mng yeah~ chibi-chan~ your so tight~
I: Ngh~ you feel so good shoyo~
H: I love you both so~ much~ agh~ GAH~~
O+I: *Hits Hinata's prostate and cums inside of him*
H: AHH~~ *Cums on the bed and their stomachs*
K: ...H-hinata....?
H: *Looks over at the door to see Kageyama, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, And Sugawara* Hhh- *!!!* Uhm K-Kags....hey w-what are you...d-doing here?
K: I should be asking YOU that! What are you doing over here cheating on me and having sex with MY rival and his boyfriend HUH?!
O: Tobio-chan! It's not what you think we promise!-
K: SHUT UP OIKAWA! Hinata explain now why you think you have the right to cheat on me, when you know i could have dated someone else.
H: Because I never loved you, I was just pitying your little crush on me!
T: That's low shrimp even for me...
H: *Gets off of Oikawa while Iwaizumi pulls out* *starts putting clothes back on*
O+I: *Gets off the bed and starts getting dressed*
Y: Your disgusting Hinata!
K: Your such a slut...
H *Finished getting changed with Iwaizumi and Oikawa* do NOT call ME a slut!
K: So what if i do SLUT, what are you gonna do huh?
H: *Walks closer to kageyama and slaps him* Bitch...Tch.. *Starts walking out of the room while Kageyama is following and yelling at him*
K: LISTEN TO ME YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE-AROUND CUM SLUT!!!!
H: *At the top of the stairs* OH MY GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

💔𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻💔

K: *Gets even more pissed and pushes hinata hard*

Hinata loses his balance falling down the stairs hitting his head a lot causing his head to start bleeding but before he got to the bottom they all heard...
!CRACK!
Hinata's neck had snapped from being pushed so hard down the stairs and he instantly died...

O+I: *Crying a lot and they run downstairs to check Hinata's pulse*
K: I-I didn't mean to push him so hard...I-I didn't know he was th-that close t-to the edge..!
I: *Checks Hinata for a pulse but he doesn't find one* ...H-He's dead....
O: I-Iwa-chan p-please tell me y-your lying t-to us...!!
I: *Crying even harder* I-I'm not l-lying...
S: Y-You...k-killed him!! K-Kageyama you killed him!!!
T: O-Oh my god....h-he's actually dead...!?
Y: H-Hina...Kageyama, w-what did you do!!!!
I: *Holding Hinata while crying* please....my love...don't leave us...!! P-Please....

"I'm Sorry My Love"