Everyone saw how angry I was so they immediately left in front of the door. I was about to open the door but it was locked, so I could do anything but kick and destroy the door and when the door open i immediately shout and that made everyone flinch while the withches look at me shock.

" You motherf*cker!! How dare you to hurt my couzin you bitch!!! "
- I said as i walk to her and hold her hair then slap her ugly face that made her fell in the floor.

" Sabrinaaa!!! "
- Her friends shout her name as they walk to her.

" Loveee!!! "
- Kade said as i look at him angryly.

" Ahhhhhh!! Ouchh!!! "
- Sabrina shout in pain while holding her face.

" Yaahhh!!! How dare you to slap my friend!! "
- Clare said as she slap me that made me angry more.

" And who are you to slap my beautiful face with your filthy hand!!! "
- I said as i slap her back with full of strenght that made her bumped into disk.

" And you kade! how dare you to hurt my couzin's feelings again!! "
- I said and punch him in the face as i approached him.

" Ahhhh!!! "

" Lovee!! "
- Sabrina said as she approached kade.

" Oliviaa pleasee stop!! "
- Ej sa said and hold my waist and shoulder while crying in pain and i look at her face with so many bruises.

" What the hell!! What did they do to you, are you ok?!!?! "
- I said as i hold her face gently while checking her body.

" I'm okk~ pleasee stop na couz~ i don't want them to hurt you~ "
- She said whith a low voice.

" It's ok for me if they hurt me, i will accept that but hurting you by them is unacceptable!!.. I'm so sorry if i'm late for saving you~! "
- I said as i cry while looking at her and holding her face.

" It's ok couz, no need to say sorr- "
- Ej was about say something but she fell on the floor but gladly me and nayah catch her while anne is holding her head.

" Ellaaa!!! Couzz wake up pleasee!!! "
- I said while crying as i shake her body.

" Ellaa wakee up pleasee! "
- The two said while crying too.

The security guard approached to us and carry ej and i said to nayah and anne to follow them in the hospital. I was so very angry right now, wala na akong ibang iniisip kundi ang saktan sila dahil sa ginawa nila sa couzin ko at tumingin sakanila sabay lapit.

" What?? Are you going to hurt us becau- "
- I cut clare's sentence as i slap her and get her hair then bump her head to disk.

" YESS!!! I WILL HURT Y'ALL OF WHAT DID Y'ALL DID TO MY COUZIN YOU CRAZY SLUTTY DUMBASS!!!! "
- I said in angry tone still hurting them that made them cough in blood.

" Olivia stop!! Stop hurting my girlfriend!!! "
- Kade shout at me that made me look at him then push the three.

" Ahhhh!!! "

" What did you just call me??!?! Olivia?!? "
- I said while approaching him.

" I- i'm sorr- "
- I cut him by slapping his face.

" You have no right to call me by my name! If not because of my father's help your father's company has been down for a long time and you wouldn't have been able to study here!! So you have no right to call me by my name!! You still have to call me Ms. Celestine!! Even though you're my couzin's ex. I don't know what did you do to my couzin that made her have a feelings to a bastard ugly cheater like youu!!! "
- I'm glaring at him while saying those words.