twenty

After Stefan was tricked, Chloe went to the Salvatore house to talk to Damon. She walked straight in and saw him. "How is he?"

"You should know. You've been coming here since you tricked him."

Chloe looked at him as she didn't know what to say besides this. "Okay, first, that was Elena who trick him. Second, WE..." she pointed between them. "WE planned that to happen and Elena went along with it." She tells him. "Don't try to blame one person when there was two more people involved."

Damon backed Chloe against the wall. "Why do you have to point out that? Can't I just have fun guilt tripping people?"

Chloe pushed him away glaring. "How about no!"

Damon watched as she went to walk away causing him to grab Chloe and bring her back into a kiss. Chloe started punching his chest as she wanted to be mad at him, but that didn't work as she gave in a minute later. Damon pushed her back against the wall as he kissed Chloe.

Elena arrived to check on Stefan just to see Damon and Chloe making out. She rolled her eyes and went straight to the basement. The two pulled back causing her. "Now can I."

"I'm not Elena. You can guilt trip her, but you will never do me that way." She says kissing his lips teasingly.

"Stefan's gone. He left his ring behind." Elena says looking at the two. "Why did I let you talk me into this?"

"Elena, he was out of control. He killed a person and almost killed Amber." Chloe speaks up. "You helped me and Damon plan this and it worked." Elena sighed. "We know you love Stefan, so do us a favor and shut up. If he left his ring behind then he feels guilty, but he won't listen to anyone else, but you."

"Okay." Elena says as she left looking for Stefan.

Damon leaned in and kissed Chloe's neck causing her to close her eyes. "Since she's gone, I say we continue WHAT you started."

Chloe turned around and jumped in his arms. "You read my mind, Damon."

Damon left for his room with Chloe Gilbert in his arms. The girl that stolen his heart.