seven

Dear diary,
Have I told you that Damon is an ass? The jerk turned Vicki for no reason. He claimed she asked for it basically, but I think she was drunk and high that she was thinking things. I mean, I don't like the girl because of my brother, but I don't hate her. No one deserves to be turned like that. He didn't give her the chance of making her mind up.

Than there is this undeniable attraction to him. What am I thinking?

Chloe slammed her diary shut and put it up. She walked downstairs to see Elena leaving. "Wait!" She said as Elena looked at her. "You are going to Stefan's right?"

"Yeah because Jeremy and everyone else is hunting for Vicki still."

"Let's go."
~~~
The two walked in the Salvatore house when Chloe bumped into Damon. "Whoa. Where are you going feisty?"

"It's none of your business, Damon." Chloe tells him. "And don't call me feisty."

Damon watched her walk on by as he stared at the backside before he left. She saw Vicki and Stefan. The way he was trying to get her to understand was making the short haired girl hold back a laugh. Chloe watched Stefan walk away causing her to stop him. "Are you sure helping Vicki is going to work?" She asked.

"Why do you..."

"Vicki is addicted to drugs. How will her being a vampire be any different then her human life?" Chloe said. "I think that this life is going to make her more addicted to blood than she was to drugs."

Stefan nodded as he left to get more animal blood. "Chloe..."

Chloe grabbed Vicki and glared at her. "Come near my brother or sister, I will absolutely kill you." She said as she walked away.

"She's still the same bitch."

"You can't come near Jeremy."
~~~
That night, Chloe couldn't believe she dressed up as a cop. She stood waiting for her brother and sister. "Let's go!" She said. "I want to get this over with and back into my actual clothes!"

Elena walked downstairs to see her sister's costume. "I thought you weren't going to wear that."

"Yeah, well, I bought it and I'm not going to let it go to waste. So, can we please go." She said as Jeremy arrived. "Don't even say it."

He raised his hand making Chloe roll her eyes and walk out the door as he laughed. "Ass." She mumbled.

Elena shook her head as they walked away. Chloe just wanted to get this night over with and she hopes and prays no one doesn't comment on her costume.
~~~
At the dance, Chloe stayed to herself as she watched people dancing, drinking, or ditching. Her real reason for being there was to find Vicki Donovan. The girl was hard to find or so she thought as her sister came running over to her. "She's here."

"Where?"

"I think she's with Jeremy."

Chloe knew where she might have went. "Follow me and don't do nothing to piss her off." Chloe said. "You already messed up earlier so you better not mess up now."

Elena nodded as the two walked out. Chloe gave her a look and went separate ways. She was looking around when she heard Elena screaming. Chloe ran and started fighting Vicki. Elena watched her sister and was confused with how she knew to fight. Chloe got on her feet and kicked Vicki into the piece of wood that Stefan had killing Vicki.

Stefan didn't know what to say as he has never seen a fight look hot from just one person. Especially by Chloe Gilbert. "Elena, get Jeremy home." She said.

"No." Elena said. "I will stay with you and Stefan can take him home."

Chloe rolled her eyes as she leaned against the bus and looked at the body of Vicki. "Shouldn't have pissed her off." She tells Elena as Damon arrived to see Chloe's costume.

"Now I know I'm not pissing off the sexy officer." He said. "What can a man do with those cuff?" He mumbled making Chloe walk up to him.

"You will just have to find out, jerk." She said as she left as Elena walked up to him.

"Stay away from my sister. I don't want you turning her." Elena said as she left.
~~~
Chloe smiled as she hugged Jeremy. "I'll be right back and the two of us can have a sleep over."

"Okay."

Chloe sighed as she walked out and downstairs to speak to Elena, but heard her asking Stefan for help. "No." She said. "You will not mess with his mind, Elena."

"He can't be in the state he was in when mom and dad died."

"I am actually going to help him this time. I'm not the girl I was when they passed and he has to remember this because if he finds out, it won't be me that he would be pissed at."

Damon walked up to them. "Chloe's spoken." He said. "I would do it, but if Chloe is against it, I won't do it."

"Thank you." Chloe said as she walked in.

Elena walked in thinking of talking her sister into compelling Jeremy. "Chloe..."

"Not going to change my mind. So I'm getting out of this costume and then I'm going to get me something to drink before going to bed."

Elena nodded as she walked outside to tell them a lie. "Chloe changed her mind."
~~~
Once Chloe was done, she walked out of her room to bump into Damon. "Wow." He said.

Chloe noticed he came from her brother's room. "Why were you in there?"

"Elena said you changed your mind about compelling Jeremy."

Chloe ran past Damon and out the door just for him to grab her. "You lied!" She said. "I told you that I would never change my mind and you told them the opposite."

"It was for the best!"

"For you it was." Chloe said. "What you did was wrong and I don't think I could forgive you right now because that...that wasn't protecting him. It was you getting what you want. Not what I thought or Jeremy. He is human! He has to feel the pain we will face again later, but you don't see that because my own twin thinks she knows what is best for someone. Now I'm going to bed and I better not hear you trying to apologize for the mistake you made because Jeremy will know soon and when he does, I'm not the sister he will be pissed at."

Damon watched her walk away and back to Elena. "You lied and got her upset." Damon said. "I'll ask Chloe again if I have to compel someone else before listening to you."
~~~
Dear diary,
Elena is a stupid. Jeremy will meet someone that is a vampire and when he discovers that Elena and I knew and that Elena had lied to get Damon to compel his memories away after I said no. Remind me how she is my sister.