Chapter 54

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 54.54

    Seeing that the person who came to find fault left in despair and gave three thousand crystal cores, Lin Ying was in a very good mood.

    When he walked to the cashier and handed a bag of crystal cores to Pei Nian, Lin Ying said, "Xiao Nian, it seems that today is indeed a good day for opening, and I made a lot of crystal cores.

    " With this out, no one should dare to come to find our fault." Pei Nian smiled and put away the bag containing the crystal core.

    Zhao Zixuan had given an order before. In the future, all the crystal cores in the team will be handed over to Pei Nian, and all the crystal cores that everyone needs will be distributed by Pei Nian.

    Everyone agrees with this order. Because of the particularity of his abilities, Pei Nian couldn't absorb crystal cores at all, and he had already planned to do logistical work. It was naturally Pei Nian's responsibility to issue crystal cores to everyone.

    "Xiao Nian said something polite to me again, how could there be so many people tired, but let me have a good fight."

    Before Zhao Zixuan and the others did not bring her to the mission, she was bored in the base for several times. God, it's natural to feel very painful to be able to play a game now.

    "Master Pei, the prepared rice noodles are all sold out." Zhao Kuan said to Pei Nian after handing the last bag of rice in the space to the customer.

    Just as Lin Ying was talking about this, Pei Nian stopped collecting crystal cores when he heard what Zhao Kuan said, "I'm sorry everyone, today's event is over. From now on, the rice noodles in our shop will all be served with one crystal core per pound. , Everyone is welcome to come and buy."

    Looking at the long queue, Pei Nian also felt very sorry, the amount they prepared yesterday was too small, and so many people could not buy it. It's just that it's not easy for them to collect materials, and it's not realistic to take them all out for activities, so I can only say sorry to those who came later.

    When the people in line heard Pei Nian announcing the end of the event, they could only admit that they were unlucky. Who let them know late, who let them come slowly.

    After seeing Lin Ying and Zhao Haoxuan's actions against Zhou Fu, everyone did not dare to complain. After all, ordinary people like them can't afford to offend those with supernatural abilities. Even the rich and powerful mercenary group suffered a loss from them. Well, how dare they be arrogant.

    Fortunately, Pei Nian announced that the rice noodles are only sold for one crystal nucleus per kilogram. They can all come to this store to buy them in the future. At least it is cheaper than other stores, and the quality is better than those in those stores. Naturally, they are happy to be here. Shopping.

    After being busy for a long time, Pei Nian and the others were so tired that they didn't even have time to eat lunch. Now that the crowd was slowly dispersing, Zhao Kuan left early and went back to cook.

    Opening the drawer under the cashier, looking at the crystal cores in most of the drawers, Pei Nian was also very happy, but he did not expect to earn so many crystal cores today. Coupled with the crystal nuclei that Lin Ying asked for from Zhou Fu, there should be about 4,000 crystal nuclei in this drawer.

    Although they made a lot of money, the people in the team were busy all day. Wu Zhuo and Xie Yichen stayed here for a while in the morning, and then went to watch Zhao Yutong. After all, now that Fang Qian has made a move, Zhao Zixuan and the others are still extremely worried that Zhao Yutong will be injured.