Chapter 4

return
Doomsday Rebirth Mutual Favor
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 4 4

    Before putting things into the space, Pei Nian fell to the ground holding his head. Just for a moment, he seemed to hear Zhao Zixuan calling him, but the sound of 'Pei Nian' carried a powerful malicious intent, which made his head hurt.

    "Pei Nian, Pei Nian, you are really useless. You have only been in and out of the space a few times, and you can't hold it any longer."

    With such a large warehouse, when he moved it so little by little, when would it be filled?

    Thinking of a certain treasure that others had mentioned before, Pei Nian quickly got up, picked up the phone and started to operate. After downloading the software, registering an account, I started to buy things like crazy.

    Pei Nian, who had never shopped online, couldn't help but be surprised when she first shopped online. She didn't expect that she could order everything online, and even order it in large quantities and have it delivered to her door.

    Pei Nian didn't care whether it was useful or not, as long as he saw it, he bought everything, just waiting for it to be delivered to the door.

    With the channel inventory, Pei Nian no longer goes out often. He buys the necessary ingredients three times a day all day long, and sits at home waiting for the delivery to be delivered to his door.

    After just two days, Pei Nian found that the vegetables he put into the space two days ago were still the same as the ones he just bought. Pei Nian knew that the space was kept fresh, so that he could buy more ingredients and store them in the space.

    Therefore, Pei Nian lived the days of waking up from a nightmare, practicing cooking, buying ingredients, and receiving express delivery. After a month like this, Pei Nian knew where he could buy a lot of ingredients.

    After finding a delivery truck in advance, Pei Nian took the truck to the market to scan the goods. After filling up the truck, Pei Niancai left the market with no end in sight.

    Not caring about anything else, Pei Nian directly asked people to move all the things in the car into the house where he lived.

    After moving everything, Pei Nian began to put things into the space. After a month of training, he could transport a lot of things into the space every day.

    This month, he kept buying things into the space, and he just piled up a small corner of the warehouse under the courtyard. For some unknown reason, there were also piles a hundred meters away from his small corner. 's materials.

    Only Pei Nian didn't dare to go there to inquire. He thought that maybe other people could enter this courtyard. Anyway, he had never met it before. The space was so big that it was impossible to fill it with his ability. There was such a place. Enough for him to store things.

    In the past few days, Pei Nian has also found that the eyes of people in this community are so different. Although he is not a smart person, he also knows that he has been moving things to the house all day long, but he has never seen him. If he moved out, even a big home should have been filled, but he could keep buying it.

    So Pei Nian decided to buy a full car in the market two days ago, so he left City Y and went to another place to collect supplies.

    "Young Master, Pei Shao has been shopping and bought a lot of things during this time. Except for throwing garbage, he has never moved out. It has attracted the attention of people in the community. Today, he even bought a carload of things."