Naruto kicked a branch flying near him away and followed a nervous looking Hikaru to another tree; Tenzo and Yugao were busy seven of the prisoners ganging up on then and Deidara above them.

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit. It HAD to be them." Hikaru cursed. "At your six!" Naruto tilted his head as he made two chains to wrap around the eye patched idiot who had split off from the attack on Tenzo and Yugao, trying to sneak a sword jab at the blonde's skull. Naruto decapitated the man with his sword cleanly. "Those brothers- Fujin and Raijin- are infamous for being almost as strong as Tsunade-sama. They killed their teammates for food right before I made jonin; their capture was what led to my promotion but damn were they horrible to take down." The Hyuga explained.

"So how do we take them out, un?" Deidara inquired, clay bombs bombarding the brothers to no effect. He couldn't resort to more…artistic ones in the forest though. "Because they're coming for us now" he deadpanned and pointed to the two giants jumping up with raised fists.

The trio of young ANBU dodged the attacks. In the air as they spun to land safely, Hikaru spoke his plan.

"Chibi-kohai; I've seen you make a ton of chains before. Channel Kurama and strengthen them, binding them to the trees or ground. Pyro-kohai?" He looked at Deidara as they landed near an irritated Tenzo who was kicking two of the escapees away. Deidara turned his mask. "…After I block some of their pressure points, blow them to pieces, and we'll put out the fire afterwards." Truth was Hikaru wouldn't take the chance of anyone getting hurt by the bastards that killed one of his genin teammates before Hikaru could take them out, mostly due to their orders to capture alive and them drawing the battle out. They needed to die, as there wasn't any way to control them, not with their 'leader' of sorts that promised them food already escaping according to his Byakugan. No, Hikaru decided, they'd take out the brothers before chasing down Mizuki and Angel, who was on his tail.

"With pleasure, un!" Deidara cheekily responded.

Naruto made the chains, but they were batted away.

"Hehe. Brother, this is fun." Fujin clapped. Raijin gave a grin in response.

"Of course it's fun- Mizuki said this would be!" Raijin said while taking a Rasengan with a finger and flicking Naruto away.

Naruto, cursing, had thirty clones poof into existence and mob the brothers. This time the chains easily wrapped around the pair as they were slow juggernauts and were focused on the other blondes weighing them down. His eyes glowed red as Kurama let his chakra seep through slightly, turning the chains a sickly purple and strengthening them.

'Glad that idea worked' Naruto sighed in relief at Kurama. The fox huffed.

Of course it work- I, the great Kyubi said it would. My chakra augments your puny human chakra. Naruto had argued that Hikaru's plan would fail, but Kurama had vehemently argued it would work.

Ignoring the boasting, Naruto focused on maintaining a struggling tangle of chains.

Hikaru dived forward, gentle fists aimed for paralyzing points throughout the body, enough chakra in his palms to kill most normal shinobi. In a flurry the genius Hyuga hit twelve points on the brothers simultaneously, before jumping back a safe distance.

"Hehe, that tickles, brother" Fujin giggled as various spots were hit, though with his size the meaty man was only partially paralyzed. "These ropes are hurting me- lets throw them!" And the massive man pushed against the chakra chains, before grabbing them, Raijin doing the same. They spun in a whirlwind, the chains becoming a purple and red tornado.

Naruto yelped as his chains- and subsequently him- were yanked forward with such a force and he was flung through the air. Immediately Naruto summoned multiple clones that encased around their creator. As he landed into some tree tops amongst the clones, his first thought was: