"…"
"…Some questions are better left un-asked, Naruto," Deidara replied sagely. With a sweat drop and mental promise to speak to Dragon about it later, he nodded and took another sip of his hot chocolate.

Later…

When Dragon went to the training grounds Guy was supposed to be working his three youngest ANBU to the bone in he was rather puzzled by the lack of said ANBU and Guy. Resummoning his crow assigned to Mouse, Dragon asked,

"Where's my ANBU? They should have been here at four; it's ten. Mouse is due for another session with his chains." The crow gave him a dull look.

"You should really stop stalking your subordinates, you know. They're all at that idiot Hyuga's apartment. Anything else or can I go home?"

"No, no, you may go. Thank you, Ryo. I'll summon you again later."

When the commander arrived to where his subordinates were supposedly, he didn't know whether to chuckle or punish them for skipping out on his extra training.

He decided on both.

"So my underlings decided to waste the day away so close to the exams, eh?" He said, putting on his Tenzo impersonation. It worked as everyone gulped, even Guy who was currently being used as Deidara's foot stool. "Well, it's nice to see you all have some relaxation."

"Really?" Naruto asked hopefully.

"Of course not! Now, prepare to entertain me…"

Orochimaru's lair, Rice…

Orochimaru, renowned sannin and researcher, was throwing a tantrum.

"ARGHHH!" He roared while ripping the heads off his cannon fodder experiments. A foolish one armed man takes a kunai off his dead friend and charges at Orochimaru, who spares him not a glance as his arm points at him.

"Striking shadow hands" The sannin hissed and enjoyed the sound of the fool's neck snapping.

The sound four were huddled on the ceiling while their leader raged. So far, after two hours and a hundred people, the prospects were not great.

Orochimaru heaved heavily over the carnage when more than two hundred bodies lay across his arena.

'Kabuto, my best agent and scientist! Dead, all for a pitiful scroll I really didn't need to beat Sarutobi-sensei. Stupid, stupid. Even his team died in a futile attack on my sensei. At least they died before they interrogated them, if these reports are to be believed.

Unaware that his plan was known by the enemy and that Kabuto died for less than nothing, he began formulating new plans.

'I don't need the scroll, and it's no doubt been moved to one of the ANBU record towers, if protocol is the same… No, that idiot Jiraiya is there. I need that jutsu just in case. But who? Sneaking in is impossible. But a frontal assault could work, as the majority of ANBU will be focused on the incoming genin. Kukukuk, this could still work.'

"Kimimaro! Take Guren and three of the missing ninja teams to Konoha. I want that jutsu." Kimimaro appeared from nowhere and passed his master a towel.

"It will be done, Orochimaru-sama. Though, where would the Konoha trash have put it?"

"Kuku. I have an idea as to where my old sensei is keeping my prize; gather the forces and I'll debrief them soon."

"Very well, but sneaking in will be a challenge…"

"Oh, I'll give them something else to worry about and keep them off your backs. No, go!"

With a bow Kimimaro left.