Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo

Começar do início

"Mostly talk about how happy I am with you." You jumped up kissing his cheek before nuzzling into him more.

"Oh? Should I skip practice to know what exactly you tell her?" He asks as you two stop by the gym.

"No, it's nothing you don't already know." You reinsured him. "Plus, Kenma will kick your ass if you missed practice." Kuroo leaned down capturing your lips before smirking.

"Good point. I'll see you later?"

"Of course. But first," you tugged his shirt down to you locking your lips with his. He was shocked at first before relaxing into it, grabbing your hips to bring you closer. You stood on your tippy-toes giving you more access to move closer as you tug on his hair. It wasn't a steamy kiss, more of a slow sweet kiss.

"Can you guys not be all over each other?" You both pulled away breathless looking at Kenma.

"Why, jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous of you?" Kuroo snarled at him turning his attention back to you.

"I'll see you later, right kitten?"

"For the hundredth time, yes." He kissed you one more time before walking away.

--

"Hey mum," You kissed your mom's cheek and sat across from her.

"Hi, dear. Okay, so your cousin, Madison's wedding is coming up. Have you talked to Kuroo?"

"Not yet, but I will." You opened the menu and sighed.

"So speaking of weddings," here it comes, "when do you and Kuroo plan to get married? It has been what four years."

"Mom. We had this talk already." You looked back at the menu after giving your mother a glare, "plus who knows, it's not like we're promised a tomorrow." Your mum gave you a look as you mumbled.

"Meaning?" You closed your menu and sighed, placing it on the table.

"Meaning, Kuroo can walk out of my life or die, you never know what tomorrow holds." You said simply shrugging your shoulders.

"Honey, what's going on?"

"I had a dream... it opened my eyes."

"And yet, you decide to have lunch with me?"

"I'm not promised tomorrow with you too." She laughed grabbing your hands.

"Sweety, I don't plan to go anywhere, and neither does that boy, so... go to him. We can have dinner tomorrow." You sighed and leaned back, before giving her a side glance.

"You sure?"

"Positive. Now go so I can call your sister to meet me so we can plan your early wedding."

"Mom!" You groaned before getting up walking back out the door and headed to practice. When you got there you saw the team on the court as your boyfriend stretched to the side, a girl next to him obviously flirting, he looked so uncomfortable. You laughed and walked over to him, "Love~" He immediately perked up and looked at you.

"Kitten!" You kissed him as soon as you saw him, a little longer than usual.

"Oi, Kuroo, kiss your girlfriend on your own time." You laughed again before kissing his cheek.

"I'm gonna go say hi to Kenma, I'll be thinking of you." He smiled at you as you walked away.

"I love it when you're near, but love watching you walk away!" You rolled your eyes, purposely swinging your hips.

"Hey, Ken."

"Hey, sis. Your boyfriend seems uncomfy over there." You laughed and nodded your head.

"Ima give it a second." You both watch silently at them.

"So, Kuroo... have you ever thought about breaking up with-"

"No." You laughed quietly.

"How about a-"

"No."

"Maybe a threesome?" Your boyfriend froze, looking over at you and making you laugh.

"No."

"Aw, you hesitated. Don't be bitter, 'cause I'm fitter."

"Why hasn't it hit her?" Your brother sighed as you walked over. "He doesn't want to bang you, somebody hang you." The girl's eyes widened and your boyfriend laughed. "Get lost tramp." She began to cry as she ran out of the gym.

"Could've been nicer."

"If you ever hesitate to say no to a threesome again. I will..." Your boyfriend looked into your eyes closely as you bent down to his height.

"And what would you do?"

"Oh, you have no idea what I can do, sweetheart." You stared into his eyes, daring him to do something, anything.

"Sorry guys," Yaku snapped his fingers in front of your faces, "we still have practice." Your boyfriend smirked and kissed your cheek, a little close to your ear.

"You have no idea what I can, kitten. My place after practice?" You bit your lip and nodded your head as he bite your neck before running off to practice.

"Y'all disgust me." You laughed again and looked at Yaku.

"I love you!" You smiled more at Kuroo.

"I love you, more!" And you plan to keep telling him that, every chance that you get, after all, you never know what tomorrow may hold.