"I'm not in the mood to talk Belova"

"I know, I just came to keep you company" She said laying down on the bed.

Letting go of Fanny I pulled myself together and sat with my back resting on the marquee, just watching her. Yelena, without saying anything, put her head on my chest, her body on mine and put her arms around my waist, leaving me surprised by her bold move.

"I didn't expect you to be so affectionate" I said without realising I was saying it smiling.

Because her head was on my chest she must not have realized this as she tried to get up.

"Oh ehm"

"Don't, it's a good thing" I explained putting her back on top of me.

We stayed like that for a while until I felt comfortable enough to start talking about yesterday, not about things with Natasha but about Ivan.

"Tomorrow I will start to see where the shooter is and go after him, capture him and find out where Ivan is" She abruptly stood up and faced me seriously, remaining silent. "Yelena. Please say something" She shook her head and I could tell her eyes were half wet. "Yelena, please..."

"What do you want me to say? That you should totally do it? Already the day before yesterday I didn't want you to go to that stupid party, and now you want to go after someone who almost could have killed you?"

"It's my job Yelena...I need to do this to make sure that no one else I like has a price on their head. And look I'm always dying but I'm never dead. And I will do the possible and impossible to come back, for you."

"I just got you back, Alex! You're not even a hundred percent of your arm yet!" She shouted turning her face to the opposite side.

"Yelena look at me..." I gently pulled her chin toward me. "Two more days and I'll start the search, okay?" She stared for the seconds and then hugged me.

"It's better than nothing..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the afternoon Yelena and I stayed in the room along with Fanny and watched a disney movie marathon until dinnertime. While we were eating it was noticeable how tense the room was and of course my idiot brother had to speak.

"So Yelena lives in your room now, Alex?"

"And if she lives what's the problem? It's both of our houses, I know very well who does and doesn't come into my room. I never asked you if the women you bring here live here do you? Then shut up and let me eat in peace"

As I said this I felt one of Yelena's hands, which was next to me, on my leg. I placed one of my hands on hers and we spent the rest of dinner like this.

"I propose we play some kind of game like, spin the bottle and go to the cupboard..." Wanda said as if she wanted to super play this.

We all agreed so, with everyone sitting on the couches and with a bottle in the middle of the small table in the living room, we started to play. My turn came and I happened to be with Yelena. We both headed for the closet waiting for the time to run out.

"Well, this is cozy..." She said taking a deep breath, making me feel her breath on my neck even more intensely.

"Are you nervous, love?" I said jokingly however her breathing gave her away. With a lucky shot I lifted my hand and placed it on her face bringing her within millimeters of my mouth. "Is there anything you want to do? If there is do it now, love."

"I hate it when you call me love..."

Yelena said and before I could tease her some more, her mouth touched mine. We shared an intense kiss. So intense, that we only realized that time was up when Wanda purposely came to open the door because we hadn't opened it, we didn't even hear anyone say that time was up, and obviously we were out of breath when we left.