03

Asante

"Liz" she finally answered the phone. "I don't think Nate died. I saw him, he's my boss. They have the same smile, voice and birth date and guess what he doesn't know anything about his past. He only remembers waking up in a hospital!" I was walking around my apartment now.

"No Asante. Thats impossible you saw him. He was lifeless. Maybe he just looks like him."

"No Elizabeth don't you care about your son"

"Asante my son died three years ago. Go to sleep you just miss him and leave your boss alone before you lose your job" I rolled my eyes and ended the call.

Who wouldn't want to hear that their child is possibly alive? Maybe its just me. Maybe i miss him. It can't him. I'm hallucinating.

I searched up 'Nathaniel Cortez' on google and found his Instagram. He had alot of followers. Weird because he never liked the social media platform. He is so handsome. Atleast he doesn't have children. His sperm belongs to me. So does his children.

Can't believe he's still alive.

And his mother doesn't belive me.

****

Nathan

"Please let me in" i said to Stan, at the front desk watching the elevator close with her inside.

I don't know there's something about her. Ever since i saw her today at the conference i felt something. And when i saw her run to the bathrooms, my heart broke.

Maybe i know her or knew. I really do not know something about her attracts me in so many ways. Seeing her makes me wanna wrap her hands around her. I don't think Anastasia makes me feel the way Asante makes me feel.

Asante's different. She's beautiful. She makes me wanna buy her the world. I swear she's hypnotized me. "Sir i can't. Her instructions were not to let you in."

Not to let me in? Why? This is me showing her that I care. Maybe I'm being weird. We only met today, yeah its freaky but she attracts me.

All i want is to know whether she's okay and comfort her and get to know her. Show her some lo- show her some love? Fuck I'm married i shouldn't be running after a girl i met today. I should be in bed with my wife.

I turned from Stan, fixed my suit and left before i took out my gun and shot a bullet between his eyes. I drove to the other side of town, where the estates were. If there's money why settler for an apartment? And i have money so i wouldn't settle for less

Parking my car, i went into my house to find Anastasia. On her phone talking loudly like she always does.

Nastasia is a house wife, when she's not on missions. When she's not, she sits here in the house and does nothing. Why did i marry her you ask? She was the one who helped get my life back after the apparent accident giving me amnesia.

Asante. I must've had known her before the accident. "Nathan! Hi" Nastasia kissed me on the cheek and went back to her phone call. Sometimes i feel like there was never any love between us.

I went to our room getting out of my suit knowing that I'm the one who has to cook because our chef is off today and Anastasia doesn't like cooking. She actually doesn't like doing anything.

Speaking of the devil! She walked towards me slowly most probably trying to seduce me. She got on my lap straddling me and i put my hands on her waist. "The mission was amazing. You should've seen Gustolaf's face before the bullet went through his thick skull!" Running her hand through her blond hair

"You like the sight of blood don't you"

"It gives me strength and adrenaline." she started grinding on me letting out a moan. "You feel so nice" she started undoing my pants and I let her. I need to blow off some steam.

"There's a shipment happening tomorrow at the upper east docks, if you want to you can join the others"

"I'm willing to as long as i get pleasured tonight" she pushed me down on the mattress. I rolled my eyes and turned us around so i was on top and in a blink both our clothes were on the floor.

****

"Yes Charlie, Asante's helping out and I'm settling in okay" Charlie's been calling alot recently. He probably misses this place. "I won't let her find out about our empire. I'm the Don. I know how to cover up my tracks" i entered the building rolling my eyes and ended the call.

I should look for Asante. Move her office closer to mine. Into the conjoined office in mine. Thats the closest i can do and what she'll probably agree to. Hopefully.

Getting into my office and setting myself up, I started with whatever i had to organize until my doors opened, revealing a gorgeous Asante in a black tight dress that was right below her knees with coffee in her hand.

"I used to bring Charlie coffee after nine so i thought why not do the same since its already something I'm used to" she said shyly and i smiled at her. She's so perfect. "Black with four sugars" she placed it on my desk and that was exactly how i liked my coffee. Another reason to her being perfection.

"Thank you Asante"

"Sure" she turned around but i stopped her.

"I'm still new to this so i think I'm going to need help. If you don't mind could you move your belongings into the office here" i pointed to the conjoined office. "Its temporary" No its not. "And please come take a look at this" she swayed her hips to me and stood an arm away.

"Take a look at what?"

"How are you supposed to see when you're standing there" she came closer and leaned down to my MacBook. And her ass? The temptation is killing me.

"This case was closed a month ago." She said standing up straight.

"But there's more to it." I stood and leaned on my table.

"No there's not. The proof isn't solid" she moved closer raising her head up. Look who's no longer shy now. If i grab her by her waist how will she react.

"If you pin up everything here and make it one, you can solidify it" she moved me out the way and leaned down to the MacBook sticking out her ass to me.

"It doesn't matter the case is closed" she stood up and her back was to my front. I latched my hands on her waist and she tensed. She likes doing that.

She turned around and pulled me to her lips. Her arms were around my neck and mine were on her hips. Her hands travelled to my chest and pushed me away. "Thats wasn't supposed to happen. I am so sorry. You're married. I didn't mean to do it its just that- urgh i don't know" did she have to mention Anastasia?

"Can i take you out sometime?"

"No. You can't" she walked out of the office leaving me with a foggy mind and close to a boner.

********

A/N: its a short chapter ik and I'm sorry. I just wanted you guys to have a peak in Nate's life.