missin mama hacker

Start from the beginning

"wan' baba w-wa-wan' baba!!!" vinnie yelled while thrashing around. yn had no idea what "baba" was but it's gonna be hard to find out. "what's baba love? can you tell me?" she asked softly while her hand was through his curls. "j-jus' wan' itttt!" he cried making grabby hands. "sweetheart i don't know what baba is, can you use your words love?" yn said while trying to calm him down.

all of the sudden, kouvr came into the room hearing his cries. "what's wrong? what happened?" she asked in frantic walking her way towards the two. "he wants "baba" but i don't know what that is! do you have any idea?" yn sighed. kouvr had to do some thinking but all f the sudden she got the idea. "oh my gosh! yeah! well, when i was younger i used to call a bottle "baba" so maybe that's what he means? you know, with milk?" she replied.

"well, let's hope. it's our only chance." yn nodded while kouvr went to get the bottle ready. "w-wan' babaaa!" the innocent man cried with his heart. "i know love, hopefully baba is coming soon." she cooed while she continued to rock him. not long afterwards, kouvr came back with the bottle and gave it to vinnie gently. he then took it and started to feed on it with his droopy eyes.

"thank you so much kouvr, this is honestly a relief." yn sighed while seeing her boyfriend suck on the bottle. "of course, no problem. always here to help!" she smiled while sitting by them, running her hands through his hair. it took a while for him to fully finish the bottle but once he was down he started to whine again.

"let's get changed love, how bout into some sho-." she stopped then feeling a warmth aside her hip. yep, he was having a accident right on her. "oh- oh my god!" yn screamed while running towards the bathroom and going to the toilet. unfortunately, it was just too late. "a-ac-accident! 'm s-so-sorry! 'm so s-sorryyy!" he sobbed while he was soaked on the floor. yn was just too stunned to speak. she stood there, not knowing what to do while her boyfriend was crying on the floor, pleading for forgiveness.

even through she was pissed (literally), she couldn't stay mad at the heartbroken boy. she knew something was going on and all these childlike tendencies, we're all adding up together. yn then wiped her clothes as fast as she could and knelt down beside vinnie. "it's okay love, i understand. i'm not mad." she cooed while hugging him. "n-not m-mad?" he asked with puppy eyes while tears flew down his cheeks. "no hon, i'm not." she smiled a bit.

even though he did have a accident, you were still unsure why he was acting out like this, especially today

even though he did have a accident, you were still unsure why he was acting out like this, especially today. however, your madness couldn't stay with you when you had to change him out of his clothes. "i'll help you get changed love. here, take my hand." yn said softly while putting it out there. he gently took it and got up carefully, embarrassed on what he just did but made it to your bedroom.

once you guys got there, vinnie sat on the couch with a pout on his face. "what's wrong bub?" yn asked while he looks around nervously. "love, vin, use your words sweetheart. i can't understand you when you stay quiet." she cooed, as if she was talking to a toddler. he then looked up at her and asked. "b-baf? w-wan' baf." he said quietly, making grabby hands for you.