"I swear if I was gay I'd fuck you" Maddy said as I rolled a blunt, licking the paper to seal it.

"Shii come here then" I said, Maddy kissing my lips as we both just giggled.

"Anyways yalls costumes are great" I said looking at everyone's costumes.

"Girl you look great to" Kat complemented, making me smile while playing with the cape.
Halloween costume

After taking a group photo, Kat had headed down to greet people and stuff, people coming in fast

After a few minutes I saw Rue was here, so I had headed down.

"Oh wassup y'all, sup Ross" I say to Lexi who was dressed as Bob Ross.

"Sup twin" "hey Ravin" Lexi said, obviously proud of her costume.

For a bit I hung out with the three, Jules already drunk, even despite agreeing to chaperone Rue, leaving me and Lexi to do it.

"Come on tw- I know that ain't Gia" I said, seeing Gia and Troy sitting on a couch while smoking.

"Oh here come the party poopers" Gia says, obviously high as I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"We gonna deal with you in a second Gia, Troy get the fuck up" I said "what no" "she said, get up!" Rue said, snatching the boy up as we walked off to an empty room, sitting him down in a chair.

"Troy you ever been in rehab?" Rue asked, me and Lexi standing to the side.

"No" "well in rehab there's a lot of fucked up motherfuckers, right Y/n?" Rue asked "oh yeah all of them just fucked up, shiii I couldn't even get past visitation"

"You know what happens when you spend an extended amount of time in rehab?" "You become friends with those fucked up people, start to be and act like them" I added on, Troy actually seeming scared.

"Yeah so if you try to get our sister high again we will call Omar, Marlo, Avon, Brother Mouzone, Bodie, and even Stringer, you hear us?"

"I-I understand" "good, now go back out there and tell our sister she looks nice" I said, all of us following the boy out to see he had done exactly what we said.

"Glad he listened" I said, seeing Rue had already left, making me shrug.

Now I was walking around when I saw Ash.

"Wassup Ash" "sup Raven, you tryna give my brother a heart attack?" "Whatchu mean by that?" I asked the kid "you'll see"

I had rolled my eyes at the boy, walking off to the pool area when I felt hands on my waist.

"Mike?" I asked, seeing it was him in a jail costume "I see you didn't reply to my message" he mentioned.

"Cause you're gross, and I didn't ask for all of that" I said in disgust, trying to push him off of me, his grip on my waist strong.

"Oh so I'm gross? I could of sworn you were the bitch that gave me her snap without a second thought" Mike said, making my face scrunch up.

"Cause I thought you were cool, but obviously you're not, now get off"

Mike really wasn't letting go of me and this was a really bad situation cause I was obviously about to have a "moment" tears beginning to build up, feeling Mike let go of me as I fell into the ground, breathing hard as I turned to see Fez punch Mike into the pool.

"Shit, Beautiful you okay?" He asked and I had shook my head, tears falling down my face as I felt Fez pick me up, covering my face so nobody could see I was crying.

"Y/n I- is she okay?" Lexi asked as I started choking up on my own tears, Fez answering for me.

"Uh I'm taking Rue and Gia home okay" Lexi said, making me nod my head before Fez walked off into an empty guest room.

"Come on breath Beautiful" Fez said as I sat on the bed, seeing him kneel down in front of me, wiping away my tears.

"I-I'm sorry" I choked out, feeling bad for messing up Fez's night and most likely ruining possible sales.

"For what Beautiful?" He asked softly "I ruined your night with one of my moments *sob* I should of just went home *sob* I knew it was gonna happen but still"

Once I got everything out I felt Fez wrap me in his arms, holding me close.

"Fuck all of that apologizing shit Ight? You ain't do nun wrong, okay?" "Yeah" I said, Fez stepping back a bit to look at me.

"And shit, you look to damn good to be crying right now" he says, thumbs rubbing circles into my sides.

"Hm you don't look so bad yourself either" I responded, looking into Fez's eyes before pulling him down by the tie, pulling Fez into a kiss.

The kiss was deep, the taste of weed and salty tears on our lips.

Quickly the kiss got rough, Fez lightly laying me down.

"*pant* sorry, got carried away" Fez apologized "it's okay, uh, can we leave though? Like the party" I asked, Fez nodding.

"Sure, I'll call up Ash to wrap thinks up" Fez said as we got up, leaving the room and letting our friends bye, seeing Nate and Maddy making out.

"Swear she doesn't listen"

Now we were in Waffle House, an all star meal in front of me while Fez and Ash both just got waffles.

"Bruh no way you finna eat all of that" Ash said as I started eating.

"How about you worry about your food" I said, eating some of the cheese grits, knowing I hadn't eaten all day, to excited to show off my costume.

"Mhm plus you never underestimate a girl and how much she can eat, shits crazy" Fez added.

For that moment in that booth of Waffle House, I felt like I wasn't even there, cracking jokes and eating with these two guys who just months ago I would of guessed were bad people.

But then again, you never know what's going on in someone's life unless you live it.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1677