-9-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Once we were back at school I had remembered that not only did Maddy find dick picks in Nate's phone, but now during study hall in the cafeteria, he had walked out in cuffs with the police.

"That's something you don't see everyday" I said to Kat as he passed our table.

"I know right? Shits fucking weird" Kat said, and it really was, especially since for the rest of the week, the school was showing abuse stuff.

Normally I would say something to Maddy but she's been in a mood lately, coming for everyone and everything.

Time skip
"*sigh* Maddy you look like shit" I said, pulling her to the bathroom since I had decided to come over to her place.

"Wow what a friendly welcome" she said duly "yeah whatever, anyways just sit here and imma get you back together" I said, grabbing a rag and wetting it with warm water before going over Maddy's face.

"You're really here to get me pretty?" Maddy asked "well I wanted to hang out to, don't worry I'm not going to push you for information on the Nate thing" I said, continuing her skincare.

"Thanks" "mhm" "but literally everyone keeps saying he doesn't love me like that's a fucking lie" Maddy rambled.

"*sigh* what's you're opinion on it?" My friend asked and I raised a brow as I patted her toner in.

"You want the truth?" "Obviously bitch" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Look Maddy, I can't even say if he does or doesn't, but nobody who's in love does the shit he does" "what does that mean?" "It means Nate is fucking crazy and you deserve better, way better then a guy who's not willing to come to terms with who he even is, and is willing to hurt you over it"

For a moment there was silent, Maddy's skincare done and skin now glowing.

"*sigh* you're the only one who actually has sense around me" "thanks, might be the glasses though" I joked "maybe" Maddy said before getting up, going into her room as I placed everything back in its original spot.

Once I walked back in I saw Maddy getting dressed in some sweats, confusing me.

"Maddy-" "look I'm going to do something stupid, please don't get mad" hearing her words I had let out a sigh, a hand on my hip as I grabbed my things.

"Fine, be safe though" "I will, love you" "love you to" and now I was left in Maddy's room alone.

"Welp..I'm thirsty"

"Wassup Ash" I said, walking into the gas station "Wassup Y/n, need anything?" "Yeah some sprite, where's Fez at by the way?" I asked, my back bumping into something.

"Right here Beautiful" Fez said as I turned to face him.

"Oh hey, didn't know you was right there" "yeah, hope I didn't scare you" "nah I'm fine"

For a moment we just stared at each other before Fez cleared his throat, Ash leaving into the cooler as if this was planned.

"Do you need something?" I asked "yeah actually" without much warning, Fez had kissed my lips, his hands on my hips.

This kiss was passionate, as of Fez had been waiting for me to show up.

Once we did pull away, catching our breaths, I had looked back at Fez.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, my mouth dropping open for a second.

"You for real?" "Of course" he answered, now a light and genuine smile was on my face.

"Guess you got yourself a girl now" I answered, not expecting to be pulled into another kiss, the only reason for us pulling away was a group of teens coming by for some beer.

"Well I guess I'll see you later" "yeah, see you Beautiful" Fez said, visibly smiling to himself as I got into my car, driving home to tell my sisters the news.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 660