-11-

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was the day before the Halloween party and we were just chilling in Kat's room, all the girls staying over so we could get ready together since Kat was the one hosting the party.

"In recent news, Y/n how's your dealer boyfriend?" Cassie asked, making me deadpan as we chilled in Kat's guest room.

"Don't say it like that" "what? He is one though" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Don't bother with her Y/n, she's just upset cause McKay is brushing her off" Maddy said.

"He's not brushing me off, we're literally going to a Halloween party tonight" "you mean the one you begged him to take you to?" Kat asked, making me laugh.

"Shut up, anyways he's here" Cassie said, leaving out as we said bye.

Another thing is Nate had been temporarily expelled from school, all of us not talking about it so Maddy wouldn't be set off.

As we chilled, me and Maddy sharing a blunt while Kat and BB vaped, Kat had gotten up for a second, "uh I forgot I need to check on something" "oh okay, don't be to long" BB said as Kat walked out.

For a bit we were all still just talking till Kat was taking to long to get back.

"Hey imma check on Kay real quick" I say, getting up and taking my blunt with me as I walked towards Kat's room, my steps slow.

Just before I opened the door I had heard talking and some weird name called "Kittenqueen"

"Uh Kat?" I asked, cautiously walking in to see her in lingerie and a kitten mask, sitting on her bed facing a laptop.

"Shit, I'll talk to you later" she says to whoever was on her computer before closing out.

"Um-" "how much did you see or hear?" She frantically asked "all I heard was Kittenqueen and something about not letting them cum? Kat are you like...doing porn?" I asked, smoke leaving past my lips.

Now for a good ten minutes I had gotten a life story and explanation on why Kat was doing this.

"Welp...least you're making money" I said while shrugging "you're not mad?" Kat asked, wide eyed.

"No, I mean it's probably not safe considering people could identify you by your room, but I can't really stop you, plus it's just a bunch of old men so I'm sure they can barely use Instagram, let alone figure out who you are" I shrugged.

"Thank you" "for what?" "Not judging, I've been holding in this secret since the video leak of me and Wes" Kat said  and I nodded.

"Anyways you promise to not tell right?"

Now let me start this off by saying...I am spoiled, now I'm not a brat..well depends on who you ask, but again, I do love having money given to me

"Sure, I won't tell" "really? I can give you money" "..how much?" "2 hundred" "make it three and this bird won't sing" I said with a smile that matched Kat's.

"Deal" and just on time because Kat had just gotten a bitcoin notification "well I guess I just made all that up, just got a thousand" '...ay if school doesn't work out.. least I know what I'll do'.

Time skip
It was the next day and the day of the party. We had helped Kat get the drinks and stuff in, pushing back her couch and moving some of the furniture, knowing this party was going to get rowdy.

Anyways it was getting time for us to get ready and I was extremely excited, mostly cause I looked good and I wanted for a certain someone to see.

I already knew Fez and Ashtray were dressed as Scarface and Al Capone, so it wouldn't be hard to look around for them.