'Hmmm. I miss you'
He uttered, causing me to grin.

'Well i don't miss you'

'Can you be loving for just a few minutes?'

'I miss you too. Better?'
I whispered, rolling my eyes.

'A little, get rid of the attitude. Who's home?'
He questioned, seeming interested.

'Nobody. Everyone's out'

'What? Come to my house'
He explained, sitting up slightly.

'I'm okay. It's actually kinda relaxing.'

'My love'

'Romeo. I'm okay. I'll call you if i need you.'
I stated, smiling at him as i put the ice lolly into my mouth while i heard his bedroom door open.

'Who's that?'
Roman asked, making Romeo reply and him jump onto his bed.

'I wouldn't lay there. It's everywhere.'
Romeo said to Roman, allowing him to clock onto what he was talking about and jump up, basically screaming about how he was laying him Romeo's kids.

'That seems familiar'
Roman voiced, looking at my as i had it in my mouth.

'Fuck off you dirty bitch. LOVE YALLL'
I screamed the last part and ended the call, turning my phone on airplane mode and relaxing again with my music on and an ice lolly in my hand.

•••••••

I tossed and turned in my bed. It was 12:15 and to be honest, i felt like having an early night however as you can tell, it's not going well.

Hearing people walk past my bedroom door, i knew it was either Xander or Domenico. Being as it was a Saturday, i assumed it was Domenico as it's more likely to be him than Xander home at this time of night on a Saturday.

Hearing the door open, i closed my eyes while the person stood at the door.

'Get up. We're going out.'
He said, making me roll my eyes.

'No. I'm comfortable'

'You get to fight someone'
Xander whispered, automatically causing me to jump up out of bed.

'Why didn't you say so then brother'
I replied, walking into my closet and changing.

Anything for a fight.

'AMARA LETS GO'
Xander shouted from the bottom of the stairs, as i ran out of my bedroom and towards him.

'You can drive'
I muttered, sitting in the passenger seat of his car.

After 5 minutes of driving, i got bored. My mouth was itching to speak but i knew it would annoy Xander and automatically put him in a bad mood and let me tell you, i really can't be asked to argue with this child.

'Your house is on fire. What are you saving first?'
I asked, staring out of the window and then looking at Xander who was giving me a weird look.

'My gun'
He said, causing me to gasp loudly.

'What about a certain someone? YOUR LITTLE SISTER MAYBE?'
I questioned, making him smirk.

'Nah, i'm leaving her to die'

'That's rude as fuck Xander'
I muttered, rolling my eyes.

'I'm joking.'
He replied, allowing me to smile. Awww he loves me.

'I'd throw you out the window'
He spoke making me throw my hands up.

'What? I'm saving you am i not?'
He voiced as i shook my head.

'If you were guaranteed an honest answer to any question in this world, what would you ask and who would you and it to?'
I questioned while music played quietly.

It was silent for around 30 seconds until he opened his mouth to speak.

'Where are my nephews?'
He said, almost inaudibly.

When i didn't say anything, he spoke again.

'I promise you Amara, we'll bring them home. We'll give them the best lives, as a family, Romeo and Roman included.'
He explained, surprising me.

'But trust me, they fuck up once, they're gone. Out of our lives and your life. You a child, 2 children at that. Your mature and you don't need pettiness in your life. Who cares if your with us and your being yourself, we love you. But if anyone else doesn't like the fact your have 2 kids and are actually happy, let them go. You don't need them dragging you down when your being the best person for you own children.'
He carried on, shocking me completely.

'Sorry, where the fuck is Xander?'
I laughed, him joining aswell.

'But thank you'

'I got you little sister'
He whispered, pushing my shoulder as i smiled at him while he pulled up outside a building which looked like a club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys there's another one don't worry🦾

Follow and vote loves😎