Easily the most beautiful woman i've ever seen.

'Thank you babygirl'
She replied,grinning widely and spraying some perfume.

'Sorry to rush but it is 8:05, i'm sure he's waiting at the bottom of the stairs right now'
I explained. I knew he was, i texted him before i started to help my mom get ready and said to be at the stairs by 7:50, sharp.

Hearing this, she practically ran out of the room, not before kissing me on the head and hugging me quickly.

'Also i'm not coming with you. I don't want to see my parents kissing'
I screamed and threw myself on my bed as she shut my bedroom door.

'Night for 1'
I muttered, standing up and walking to my bathroom, switching on the tap and putting soap in the bathtub.

Everyone was out tonight. I think. Well my grandmother and grandfather are out, i know that, Emberto and Seb are on a date, cute, my other uncles are probably fucking some girls, ew, same as my cousins and brothers, also ew.

With my music playing in the background and my led lights, i lied in the bath, closing my eyes often until my phone rang.

'Please leave me alone'
I mumbled, letting it ring.

When it stopped, i was at peace again, breathing in the scent from my diffuser until it started ringing again.

'Oh my fucking god. Fuck off'
I yelled, sitting up and grabbing my phone, seeing that it was a face time call from Romeo.

'What do you wa-'
Before i could finish, he interrupted me.

'Hablar. Sólo habla tu mierda.'
—Spanish—(Talk. Just fucking talk your shit)
He murmured, not saying nothing else.

'Are... are you okay?'

'Fine. Please, just talk. About anything. I don't fucking care, tell me about one of your facts'

'Okayy.....dolphins sleep with one eye open. They need to periodically come up for air and keep an eye out for predators, they can't just curl up and sleep like normal land animals can, so they need to stay conscious and sleep with the proverbial one eye open. They also swim with one eye open. Also to keep and eye out for predators, to stay alert and to constantly monitor the environment they are in.'
I explained, hearing servers slight groans.

'Sorry?'
I asked, raising my eyebrows. I know what this fucker is doing.

'Keep going'

'I'm in the bath'

'Your fucking playing with me. You need to come over. Please'
He spoke, struggling slightly.

'HA, no. I'm having a me night'

'Slut.'

'Oooo, you'll turn me on doing that'
I screeched, letting everyone that was in my house at that precise minute know what i was talking about.

'Fucking talk then.'

'Did you know that a bath actually uses less water than a shower. A standard shower in a home will use up to 136 litres of water per use however a regular bath, will use just just 80 litres of water. But the oldest bath was actually discovered in 1500BC, the bath was made out of fired clay and dates back over 3500 years. One of the most interesting facts about the discovery is that it was found near to one of the world's first flushing toilets.'
I voiced while i heard deep breathes. I tell you now, i'm so glad i'm in a bath otherwise my underwear would've been ruined.

Hearing slightly moan and groan at the same time, i giggled.

'That was a fun experience.'
I laughed, making him show his face and smile.