Chapter 3

We can see a naval base, is morning, girls are barely waking up as the birds are chirping and that loli with tentacles is still watching, like for real, someone get her out, she creepy ass shit, anyways, we can see our pilots starting to wake up in each of there separate rooms, though some barely slept, they're used to it, but Striker, Striker didn't sleep, you looked at the ceiling all night hoping to wake up and thinking this is a dream, well guess what bitch boy, is not, your stuck with big busty girls who will eventually fu- anyways, yeah he didn't sleep jack shit, but hey, at least he doesn't have to deal with his arranged yandere wife, well, hope.

" I... didn't sleep, not even a 15 minute nap..." Striker said, looking at the ceiling like he's high up his shit, maybe he is, and he probably got the weed or cocaine from Essex, but let's ignore that thought.

" God....I need another sni- "

Cut!!!

Take 2

" God....I need to get up... " Striker thought to himself. 

Yeah, he looks like absolute shit right now.

He goes to his shower, take a quick shower, put's on clothes that he was provided with, and leaves the room, only for him to run into the busty kinky maid.

" Oh, good morning Mister Striker, seems your up early. " Belfast said.

" Oh, good morning lady Belfast, seems you too, why is that? " Striker said.

" I was assigned to attend to your needs, that is as well waking you up. " Belfast said, giving him a sweet smile.

" That's a hot and cute smile! I just_ " He cut himself off.

" That isn't necessary lady Belfast, but if you do want to attend to my need, I'm kinda a mess... meaning I am like a teenager... " Striker said kinda embossed.

" It's no problem Mister Striker, I'm used to it, is a duty of a maid. " Belfast said.

" If you say so, now, can you show me to the cafeteria, I don't know where it is. " Striker said.

" Sure Mister Striker, right this way. " Belfast said, walking towards the cafeteria.

* meanwhile *

" Then I managed to make those SU 27s crash on the side of the riven, they went to fast that they couldn't pull up. " Star Killer said.

" Woow! " Some shipgirls said.

" Yeah you did that, and she came back with half a wing and multiple dents and engine problems, and you know who had to fix it? ME! " Lancer said.

" And I thank you for that. " Star killer said.

" And as well I saved your sorry ass from C.O, he was about to send you to the bathrooms for cleaning duty for a month. " Dragonite said.

" And I thank you for that Dragonite. " Star Killer said.

Then Striker came in, then they noticed how shitty he looks.

" Holy crap, you look more shitty then me when I used to smoke meth back at highschool, you good? " Star Killer said.

" No Star Killer, I'm not good, I had no sleep. " Striker said.

" I recommend you go back to bed after breakfast Mister Striker. " Belfast said.

" That is not necessary Lady Belfast, I'm used to it. " Striker said.