chapter 2

The sun is shining and the birds are chirping in this fine morning, we turn our sights on the Boys, who are currently in the medical office, resting, they are currently unaware of there current situation, so when they wake up, they'll most likely panic and get the attention of anyone near by.

Striker POV.

I opened my eyes to meet the lights of the ceiling.

" Were.....am I? " I said to myself.

I got up and looked around, I spot the rest of the my squadron, laying on medical beds.

" what in the living fucking fuck happened!!! " I yelled.

Then I remembered, this is an unknown place, and there could be people near by.

" shit. " I thought to myself.

I went to the first person I saw, which was star killer, I punched him awake, he jolted up, but before he could've screamed in pain, I covered his mouth.

" Silent.....wake up the others, and get your flight gear on, gonna need to check if the coast is clear. " I said, and he nodded.

He got up and started approaching the others, menacingly.

I changed into my flight gear, which was next to the medical bed I was, on a chair, and it smells clean as fuck.

I peaked out the door, there was a hall and multiple more doors, there seemed to be no one around.

" is the coast clear Striker? " Lancer said, in his gear already.

" Yes, let's move quick and find a way out, and to find our A10s. " I said.

we all ran out of the medical office and started running through the halls, taking random turns in hopes of finding an exit.

Though I sadly ran into someone

* Thud *

" ooooooowwwww" I heard a female voice.

At that moment, I fucked up and.....

We been found out.

The female that I unfortunately bumped into was a maid, with white hair, very charming blue eyes, and very big.........mountains.

The first thing that came to my mind was.......

".......Scatter!!!! " I yelled, I jumped out a near by window, the others.......I don't know.

3rd POV.

The other three boys scattered, Lancer running past the maid, which was Belfast, Star Killer ran back to where they came from, and Dragonite, he found the nearest exit that wasn't a window.

" Hey!!! come back here!!! " Belfast yelled, she then started chasing Lancer.

Lancer POV.

Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT!!!!!

A hot, beautiful, busty maid is chasing me!!!! how is it even possible!!! how is her back stilling intact!!!! she's getting closer!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

" Stop running!!! " The Maid yelled, SHE GETTING CLOSER!!!!

RUN BITCH RUN!!!!!

Then the comms on my helmet turned on.

" Everyone, I found our A10s, there near a airfield west of the building I just left, hurry, they already alerted the entire base! " Dragonite said, then the comms went silent.