35: You disgust me!!

Start from the beginning

"She's not fool to talk to a Midgardian about her." Josette scoffed. She is sure he is lying. Hela despises them and she would willingly talk with a Midgardian about her past, doesn't seen right.

"You are a fool when you let your emotions take control over you. Poor Hela, sad by his own father's betrayal. Seeking for someone to be loved from." Tom said faking his sadness. "Until I slipped the thought into her, to take control on whole earth. What can be more better??"

"You made her like that!!" Josette shouted getting up from her chair. "She was living in peace until you convinced her to change her ways."

Josette learned from Jenna that she and Hela were living in peace on earth after they ran away. Then one day when she arrived home she was suddenly talking about getting her revenge and ruling earth. Jenna didn't knew what got into her to suddenly say those things. And next thing they knew Josette is born and thirteen innocent people are dead.

"You see, I can be a little persuasive." Tom smirked.

"You bastard, you ruined my childhood, you made me a fucking killer!!" Josette shouted boiling in anger the next she knews her hand met his cheek and there's a echoing sound of flesh clashing. Josette herself was shocked, she didn't knew when she did that. But soon a smirk formed on her lips. I just slapped the fucking Dark Lord!!

Tom saw red, and in one swift motion, his hand meet her throat and slammed her into the wall, he had his wand pointed towards the girl, who, in his surprise, didn't even flinch. Josette was not afraid of him, not even a bit. She is a fucking God!!

Looking at the wand in front of her, and then back at the man himself, she simply quirked an eyebrow, giving no indication of fear. "Put that wand away, we both know you're not going to kill me."

Surprisingly Tom found himself impressed with the girl. The confidence hasn't faded away. He thought. "And why's that?"

"First; do you really think you can kill a me?" Josette raised an eyebrow. "Second; you obviously need something from me that's why I'm here. So, don't waste anymore time and get to the point."

"For that you will have answer my previous question. Why not succumb to your inner demon??" He removed his hand from her throat, placing his wand back into his pocket and stepped back.

"Because I don't want to." Josette shrugged.

"No, no, no, let me tell you the real reason." He started "You are attached to these people. You care for them, you love them. Love makes us vulnerable."

"Love makes us strong. These people I love will always be my side not like your followers who will change sides once you're vulnerable." Josette spat.

"Even after they know who you are?" He smirked, Josette tensed and was now questioning her own statement.

Josette looked at him "What's your problem with love?" She asked changing the topic.

"Fun fact. I can't love." He spat and turned around from her and walked around the desk. "You see, when my mother fell in love with that filthy muggle she used love potion on him and I was born." He waved his hand in the air faking being surprised "But once the effect was over he abandoned us. Then my mother died and he left me. to. die." He angrily turned around to look at her, his eyes glowing red.

"But I had my revenge, the satisfaction of seeing the fear in his eyes when I killed him was.." he sighed, a look of joy on his face.

"You killed your own father!!" Josette exclaimed "But Morfin did it, didn't he?" She asked confused, as that was the information she found.

Voldemort laughed "You really rely on that news. I placed a memory of killing the Riddles in his mind. Killed two birds with one stone."

"You disgust me!!" Josette shouted. How can someone kill their own family!!

"I don't care what you think." He shrugged "Now my biography is over so, let's get down to business." He walked past her and sat on the chair she was sitting "No matter if you're God. Here I'm incharge." He gestured in front of him, telling her to have a seat.

Josette walked towards it and kicked the two chair aside and conjured up a new one just like his. "It's partnership. Both parties stand equal." She smirked and settled down.

For the 10th time that night Voldemort was impressed by her. Only if she worked by my side!! The powers and mind she has! "So, here's what I want from you-"

A/N

Slapping the Dark Lord!! But we always knew she had guts to do that!!

Don't forget to vote and share.