35: You disgust me!!

Start from the beginning

"It's not beauty routine it's dark magic." He smirked and leaned closer to her ear and whispered "You would know all about that as that's the reason you're alive." He added.

Josette didn't showed her shocked expression on her face. So he knows about the other side too. "You sure know a lot about me, don't you??" He just shrugged in return.

"I did my research as well." This time Josette leaned closer to his ear "Want to know what I found....Mr. Riddle?" She smirked and stepped back. As she excepted his reaction to be, he suddenly froze mid-step and stood in middle of the hall with wide eyes.

He kept his identity secret from everyone. How can she know about him?? he was so careful. He thought.

Josette's smirk grew wider. "Do they know, the great cause they are fighting for." She motion towards the death eaters "They are doing it for a halfblood??"

Without any warning he grabbed her wrist harshly and lead them out of the hall in a corridor and then into an empty room.

Regulus looked at pair with concern, Voldemort's anger was clearly seen on his face. What did you do this time Jo?

"She is dead, man!" Avery laughed.

"He's really pissed." Malfoy added.

"Who is he?" Severus asked.

"No one."

Remus and Meredith were worried about her, they didn't know he was Voldemort but could see that she clearly pissed him off.

"Should we check on her?" Remus asked.

"Don't!!" Meredith stopped him. The party resumed as the scene never happened and the chatting and dancing started again.

~☆~

"That's not a way to treat your guest." Josette said rubbing her wrist. He grabbed it too tightly, it sure is going to leave a bruise. She looked around the room and it seemed like a study room. Walls were covered with books, files and a desk and chairs in front of her.

"You know too much about me!!" Tom said

"So do you." She smirked.

He walked into the room and motioned towards the two chair in front of the desk "Have a seat."

Josette eyed him carefully and walked past him and took a seat behind the desk.

Tom raised an eyebrow at the girl's actions, silently questioning her seating decision "You may be the Dark Lord, but I'm the God, you will always be lower than me, take a seat, though." she responded, extending an arm, beckoning him to sit on one of the chairs in front of the desk.

Tom was intrigued, to say the least. It was typically him who had the upper hand, the other person too scared to say anything. But here is she. "Then why not succumb to it?" He asked "It's God who rules the mortals why not do it then?"

"How do you know about me??" Josette asked dodging his question.

Tom smirked and asked her the same question "How do you know about me??"

"I like to keep tabs on my enemies." She shrugged.

"But I'm not your enemy, someone merely sicking for your friendship."

"To get what you want. That's not how friendship works." She raised an eyebrow.

"But partnership does." He smirked. Josette didn't reply and both kept staring at each other for a long time.

"You don't know it but you too enjoy killing them. You have that blood thirst in your veins, just like your mother." Tom said breaking the silence. "I remember the day I met her. She revealed all her secrets to me. Including your heritage and the powers God possess."