The Secret Caller- Part 2

Start from the beginning

After few minutes they broke the hug.

"Papa, you still did not tell me why was this party arranged one week prior to our anniversary. We were anyways not having any plans and would be celebrating with you guys only."

Harsh stayed there shook. Hearing the word "papa" from his son after ages could feel so good, he never thought. After few seconds, when he could finally process that word he replied, "Beta I know you haven't planned anything, but I have!"

"What are you saying papa? Are there more surprises left?" Akshara asked getting excited. 

Soon he took out two tickets of Mauritius and handed them to her. 

"You guys are leaving for Mauritius tomorrow and return will return only after celebrating your anniversary there!" 

"OH MY GOD THANKYOU PAPA!!" Now it was Abhi's turn to get excited and he ran to hug his dad.

"Arey bas bas! Ab tum dono sirf mujhe hi gale lagate rahoge ya cake bhi katoge?" Harsh replied, not getting slightly awkward with all the hugs he has been showered with, lately! 

"Thankyou papa." Akshara timidly whispered, blushing on knowing about the gift they've recieved.

Finally, Abhi and Akshara went forward and cut they cake. They fed each other and their families. Everyone was having a good time when suddenly Neil took the mic and announced-

"Attention please!! Look our young couple are going to hit such a milestone, I mean tolerating each other for one whole year and you guys are making the party so boring for them, by just... chit chatting? Let their be some dance, let their be some romance. It's party time y'all" 

And which that winked at the DJ and he played the playlist that Neil had given him earlier.

Parth Shefali and Kairav Anisha were called upon the stage. Abhi too asked for Akshara's hand and kissed it infront of everyone while she shot a glare to him. He giggled and took her to the stage. Abhira stood in the centre. The dj played the song "Tujhe Kitna Chahne Lage Hum."

Abhimanyu held Akshara's waist and pulled her very close, while she snaked her hands around his neck, her eyes twinkling as they met his. They were swaying with the flow, not putting any efforts in changing the steps. Slowly, Abhi moved a little forward and brushed his nose against hers. "Happy happy anniversary baby. I promise the next week is going to be the best time that we'll ever spend together." Akshara smiled at his gesture and nodded.

"Do you think you can make this one better than our first honeymoon in Paris?" Akshara tried to tease him.

"Honeymoon? So you're considering this another sorta honeymoon? I thought we were just going for a vacation?" Abhimanyu teased her back.

"Jaan, when married couples go on trips together, its a honeymoon only, not some vacation-" Akshara said with a sneaky smile."

"Acha ji?" Abhi said as he pulled her even closer, their breaths now entangling with each other.

"Abhiiiii!" Akshu pushed him back. "Kya kar rahe ho tum? Agla pura hafta hai na ye sab karne ke liye?"

"Oh!! To ab samajh aaya mujhe, madam ka ye matlab tha honeymoon se..." Akshara's blush grew darker and she looked down.

Abhi lifted her chin up with his fingers and once again they were looking in each other's eyes. The song ended and the other two couples came back to the crowd, but Abhimanyu and Akshara stayed there, lost in each other's eyes.

"Ahem ahem!" Neil, Parth and Shifali said together, in order to interrupt them. Just then, the reality hit abhira too and they parted ways, now both blushing at the situation. 

Just when the party ended and everyone was wrapping the things up, something striked Akshara. "Oh by the way, who was the secret caller who called me in the morning? It was definitely not Neil. Maybe I was too sleepy but I could not get that voice."

"Akshu ki bachi? 1 saal apne sasural kya gayi apne bade papa ki aawaz bhi nahi pehchan paayi na? Khair acha hi hai hamara plan to bach gaya." his bade papa appeared from the behind and laughed.

"Toh bade papa aap the vo?" abhira exclaimed together and they all started laughing once again.

Phew this was longer than it was supposed to be! Well some people had asked me to write some family drama for abhira which is definitely not my genre but I tried n I hope it was okay? Please drop your views. Also for some reason I am dying to see Harsh's character turning into positive in the show and his bond with our Akshu that's why wrote this!

Also, if you still haven't checked my fanfiction "Can't be without you" please do check it out since I'm putting a lot of efforts in that! :')

Thankyou and lots of love <33