Finally, we're united! (18+)

So I wanted to write this since long- abhira's marriage consummation. Yes, the story will be continued from where I left the previous part, but can be read separately too. Also it definitely contains mature content so read only if comfortable :)

That night, Abhi drove the car as fast as he could. Desperate he was and that too for obvious reasons. He wanted this night to be the most special for them. Occasionally, he looked at Akshu gave her at a look that she could easily comprehend. That look of love, desire, desperation and a lot more feelings that only they knew. 

As they reached home, they saw no one in the hall. Not even thinking about going and meeting others, they ran towards their room. As Abhi opened the door, he was shocked to see it completely decorated with flowers, heart shaped balloons, pillows, scented candles and rose petals on bed. He looked at Akshu and she smiled confirming it was her who did it all and she too wanted him as much as he wanted her. Finally it was the night when they'll be united by all means. 

Abhi looked at her with a lot of emotions erupting out of his heart and slowly cupped her face. He went very close to her and said against her lips, "Finally Akshu, finally it's our day! The day for which we've waited since long. Our souls were united already but it's the day our bodies will be united too. I want this so bad right now."  His words sent shudders down her spine. She gathered all that she had in herself and said in barely a whisper, "I'm not going to stop you today Abhi. Make me yours completely." 

Abhi already found it hard to control himself till now. Her words let him into motion. He closed the gap between their lips and kissed her. He kissed her hard, with all the passion he had in himself. He wanted to show her how much he loved to own her, to just prove that she only belongs to him. Akshu kissed him back with the same intensity but Abhi dominated. He licked her lips to ask for entry and she allowed him. She opened her mouth a little and his tongue made way inside her. It traveled to every corner of her mouth tasting her. Soon he saw her tongue fighting for dominance. Akshu too wanted to taste her husband completely. He allowed her to do that and slowed down for some time. Akshu started to kiss and lick him rapidly. She tasted him for a while before Abhi took over again, going a little wild this time. He bit her lips and then sucked it to soothe her pain. Akshu started moaning his name in between the kisses which made him go even wild. After sucking her lips for some good 10 minutes, he left her.

"Akshu, I never though you'd taste this good." Abhi said in his voice loaded with desire. 

"Not as good as you, husband!" She said, still breathing heavily but sounding equally desperate.

"I want more Akshu." 

"Who's stopping you from having more?"

Within a second Abhi took off the safety pins from her saaree and let it fall down. Carefully he opened plate after plate and let the saaree fall off completely. He saw her navel being exposed and bent down to lick it. "Aaaah..." she moaned. Abhi smirked and straightaway opened the knot of her skirt letting it fall too and she was left in the blouse and her panties. He got up and turned her around, opening the hooks of her blouse and throwing it off. He turned her again and saw her nipples being slightly exposed through the lace bra. Without even wasting a second he teared the bra into pieces. His jaw dropped seeing her breasts completely exposed. His hands automatically went towards them and squeezed it softly making Akshu moan. Her eyes were closed and she kept her hands over his making him touch every corner of her exposed chest. His desire of making love to her increased even more and he bent down to remove the panties. As he touched her panties, he realised she was already wet and her core was emanating a lot of heat. He smiled seeing his effect on her and in a flash removed and threw away her panties. He got up and saw her wet and naked. His Akshu was ready for him. His heart was clouded with both lust and love at that moment. 

"Akshu remove my clothes too." he whispered in her ears. She slowly opened her eyes and realised how she was standing naked infront of her love. She blushed but tried to be as bold as she can be, and decided to do as said. She removed his jacket and shirt and threw it down. His muscular chest was exposed and she licked her tongue, which did not go unnoticed by her husband. He moved closer towards her and unable to control herself, she licked his chest, making him gasp! Her hands slowly reached the zip of his pants and she removed everything off him. Abhi shuddered at her touch on his manhood. She stroked in gently and Abhi instantly moaned, "bas, now let me do the rest."

He carried her and made her lie on the center of the bed, decorated with rose petals. He admired her naked body and slowly whispered a "perfect!" He started with kissing her lips passionately again and then moved towards the neck. He saw her mole and licked it. He gave lots and lots of love bites on her neck, shoulder and cleavage before finally finding his way to her breasts. He decided to tease her a little and slowly rubbed her nipples with this thumb. Akshu's breathing was already uneven and this made her clutch his hair tighly. "Abhi! Kiss them!" she ordered but he continued rubbing it with his thumb. Unable to control herself any more she forced his face on her chest making his mouth crash on her breasts. He smirked at his victory and finally sucked her nipples with all his might. She felt herself filling up with pleasure everytime his mouth closed over her breasts and he sucked everything out of her like a kid. She moaned loudly "Aaaah Abhi... baby....."

"Oh my god the way I love the sound of my name on your lips!! Make sure it comes out even louder this time." he said while slowly lifting his mouth from her breasts and moving towards her core. "So wet already, what'll you do when I started working on it?" he exclaimed as he lied between her legs. "Do it first and you'll know it by your own." she moaned while pulling his hair even bad. Without troubling her anymore, he took out his tongue and started liking her clit, making her go crazy. She clutched the bed sheets tightly and kept moaning his name. She screamed at the top of her voice when he actually started sucking her clit and curving his tongue on that spot. His fingers found his way inside her too making her tiny figure tremble on the bed. After licking and sucking all that she had in her core, he got up and went towards her face.

"Are you ready for it?" he asked, a little concerned since it was their first time.

"Abhi, please make it quick, I can't wait anymore." she said breathing heavily. 

"I'll be gentle but tell me if you want me to stop?"

With this, he put his mouth on hers, and slowly entered inside her. She whimpered in pain, clutching the bedsheet tighlt, tears flowing down her eyes. He looked at her and stopped thrusting for once. "Abhi please!! Don't stop! I'm fine!" she screamed and Abhi went back to action. "Aaaahhh, harder Abhi harderrr" she screamed again. Slowly the pain turned into pleasure and they made love for long. 

Finally when they got completely exhausted by the next morning, they let the naked bodies let go off each other. Akshu climbed his chest and softly whispered "Thankyou for this Abhi! I can never forget this night." Abhi kissed her softly and said with a big smile on his face "Thanks to you Akshu! You were amazing. And now that you've been THIS good shouldn't we do it quite often?" Akshu blushed and smacked his chest before cuddling with him and sleeping.

Idk about you guys but I like the way it went ;)

Will not write this often but smutfic on abhira seems a hot idea to me lollz! Anyways hope you liked it and even if not, I'll be back with new, cute chapters soon, considering my exams n all are over!! Thanks for reading <33