The Secret Caller- Part 2

Abhimanyu and Akshara were taken inside a big hall and were asked to remove the blindfold. The room was dark and they couldn't see anyone. 

"Maa, Neil? Are you guys here?" Abhi got no reply. 

"Where are you guys?" Akshara too shouted.

Suddenly the lights were turned on and the family members blew party poppers on them! 

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!" They all shouted together while Abhimanyu n Akshara stood there, shocked! 

Abhira saw all their family members coming in front one by one, all safe and fine! They looked back to check who had dumped them in the car and brought him there. The guy covered in black removed his goggles and mask and it turned out to be Neil! 

Abhi took an empty party popper in his hand and ran away after Neil trying to hit him. "Neil ke bache what was this torture. I- I just know all this was your plan. How dare you?? How dare you trouble me and your bhabhi like that?"

"Abhi chordo use lag jayegi!" Akshu tried to interfere but the boys kept running around the hall. Yes, their families had booked a grand banquet for their anniversary celebration.  All of a sudden, Akshu's eyes fell on the cake kept on the center of the stage.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed and everyone's attention diverted towards it. It was a huge huge cake with little sculptures of barbie and ken at the top of it. "Abhi look! Everyone sees us as barbie and ken! Isn't this amazing?" Abhi left Neil and came towards Akshara. Even he let out a sigh as he looked at the enormous cake. He then looked at his wife who has getting all excited seeing the decorations done for their special day. He side hugged her and very lightly kissed her hair, whispering a soft "happy anniversary sweetheart" in her ears. She blushed and looked at him with tears in her eyes!

"But guys its not our anniversary today. It's a week later? So what's this celebration that we are doing?"

"Actually, your dad planned all this!" Manjiri said immediately.

"WHAT?" abhira exclaimed together.

"Ah yes, harsh ji pls explain to them."

Harsh came forward with a big smile on his face and hugged abhira. They took his blessing and asked him about the surprise.

"Actually beta, its almost  one year to your marriage and I have been wronging Akshara since day one. Over the time I realised how this girl was actually a little bundle of happiness that came to our house and finally made it a home. The way she has kept the relations of this family intact and saved it from being dispelled, it was actually a blessing. She taught us how to live united, like a family. She taught us how to love people unconditionally and dumb me took an year to understand all this. I had this plan in the back of my hug since two weeks and finally got a chance to execute." 

Akshara was sobbing deeply on hearing all that from her father in law. She had craved for love from his in laws since forever! She quickly went forward to touch his feet again and seek his blessings but Harsh stopped her and actually hugged her. "Akshara you are my daughter from now on, and daughters don't touch their father's feet."

Akshara was touched by his words. She did not even know how to react. She looked at Abhi and he was also crying tears of joy! Quickly he went forward and hugged them as well. Harsh closed his eyes and lived that moment with all his heart. Soon Manjiri also joined them and stayed like a happy family. Neil, who was also emotional saw them and started clicking their photographs. 

Abhi noticed him and smiled, asking him to join as well. Though he hesitated at once but later went on whereas the rest pf the crowd hooted and cheered.