First Morning After Marriage- Part 1

Abhimanyu and Akshara got married last night and that surely was a grand event. They were on could nine yesterday. They finally got the love and togetherness they were craving for. 

That morning, sun rays fell on Akshara and she woke up only to find herself being tightly clutched by something very strong. Ofcourse it had to be her husband's muscular arms and she smiled recalling all the happenings of yesterday night. She then looked at him, her husband sleeping peacefully and having a delicate smile on his face as if dreaming about their beautiful life that lied ahead of them. She caressed his hair and even though she did not want to wake him up but couldn't help kissing his forehead. She was so much at peace that she forgot about everything and again snuggled into his chest.

Abhimanyu felt some sensation and woke up. Obviously he was having a good dream of himself and Akshara sitting near a lake and having their best time together. But as he opened his eyes and saw the beauty that was lying by his side, a smile formed on his face. Seeing his Akshu snuggling in his chest, he felt as if he has won at life. He had by his side what he dreamt for since forever, that too all for himself. He knew she was also awake. He caressed her hairs and she looked up and smiled looking at him

"Akshu?" 

"Hmm?" she said again snuggling in his chest.

He laughed at her antics and kissed the back of her head. "It still feels like a dream. You and I got married. You are with me, in my bed and I have you in my arms all for myself. All this is too dreamy for me"

She blushed listening to his words but then got up a little and kissed his bare chest sending chills down his spine. "I know Abhi. We've faced so many obstacles in this marriage but finally I feel so happy, being in OUR room (she stressed on the word "our") and sleeping in your arms. It's definitely a dream come true."

Abhi smiled at how she had the same feelings as him. He took her in his arms and started placing soft kisses all over her face. Whereas she smiled and finally cuddled again when he was done.  Suddenly his eyes fell on the wall clock. "Oh shit! Bacha please get up. It's 10 am already! We should've been down by this time." 

Akshara finally rubbed her eyes and looked up at the clock too. Reality struck her as well and she got up. Realizing they weren't in a really good condition after yesterday night's activities she got a bit shy. She asked Abhi to pass on some clothes to her and adjusted the bed sheet around her body, still feeling shy. Abhi again laughed seeing her cute wifey and those shy expressions. He got up and took out his shirt from the almirah handing it over to her. She was shocked when she did not get her own clothes but understood her husband's actions. She dropped the bedsheet and started wearing the shirt while Abhi looked at her, observing every inch of her body. She knew what her husband was doing but she too liked teasing him like that and obviously didn't mind. Finally she wore the shirt and got up from the bed. Abhi was slightly turned on by that time and stared at her white milky legs when she got up.

"You're so sexy Akshu" he murmered which Akshara obviously heard. She blushed and ran towards the washroom and unable to control himself, Abhi walked behind her.

Hey guys, I'm new to writing so unsure about how it works here. But I hope y'all liked it. Also I am not sure how often I'll be able to update but will try my level best to keep this book going. Thankyou <33