Her Desperate Husband

Its just a very very random one- 

"Akshu! Akshuu! AKSHUUUU! Where are you jaan?" Abhi screamed as he crashed into his room, breathless. Akshu came out from the bathroom wearing her pink night suit. Abhi saw her and straightaway ran to his wifey and hugged her. "Akshu I missed you soo much! Why were you not responding to me?" Akshu tried to understand the situation. She recalled how she and Abhi had the dinner with their families just 15 minutes ago and she came back to freshen up whereas Abhi stopped there, helping Nishtha with some of her maths problems. 

"Baby, what happened? We just met 15 minutes ago I believe?" Akshu tried to question his behavior, trying to come out of his tight grip. Still holding her by waist, Abhi spoke, rather complained to her "15 MINUTES! 15 DAMN MINUTES! Akshu you know na yaar I can't be without you even for a second and here you went away for 15 MINUTES!! This is just so unfair!" Akshara couldn't stop laughing while listening to him. She knew it was just 3 days of their marriage and the last day that Abhi was home. He decided to rejoin the Birla hospital from tomorrow. So, he wanted to utilize every moment. He wanted to spend every second he had with his wife, his Akshu. She pulled his cheeks, "Abhi I swear I haven't seen someone cuter than you. You are literally behaving like a little kid and I love this kid so much." She kissed his cheeks, still laughing and giggling. 

"Akshu are you trying to make fun of me? When you know I can't be without you, how can you just-" and he felt her soft lips on his. He was shocked, his wife was usually shy around him but today- today she initiated a KISS? He didn't think much and kissed her back. The kiss was a passionate one and they tried to pour all the love they had for each other in it, not knowing when will they get to spend so much time together again. After 10 minutes, they broke the kiss, both breathless and panting heavily. "Abhi, I can't live without you either! I have no idea how I'll be spending all my day without you from now on. I have grown habitual to having you around me, since the time we went to Jaipur for our wedding." Akshara spoke, while her breathing was still uneven.

Abhi questioned her again "but still why did you leave me....." slowly realising how stupid he was sounding. "Well, I think I already compensated for that?" Akshara winked at him before turning back and moving towards their bed. She turned on the ac, took her duvet and signaled Abhi to come as well. All this while he was just adoring his wife. All this looked so dreamy to him. Having her around him always, having all the rights to hug her, kiss her and whisper as many "I love you's" as he wanted to and getting the same in return. She made him feel so loved. "ABHI?? Where are you lost? I already called you 4 times! Come naa? You know I can't sleep without hugging you." Her voice finally brought him out of his thoughts. He smiled and moved towards the bed. He closed the main lights and turned on the night bulb, then climbed up the bed and got into her waiting arms in the duvet. She kissed his head, while he just engulfed her petite figure, burying his face in her neck.

"Akshu, I am living my best life right now! Thankyou for making me feel so loved. You are literally so precious and it needs no explanation why I'm head over heals for you" he said against her neck, half asleep. She blushed listening to his words, while his hot breadth was continuously fanning her neck. She even chuckled a little feeling ticklish. But before she could reply she saw him sleeping already. She murmured a soft "I love you too" before kissing his hair again and finally dozing off.

I wrote this... just because I wanted to write something lol! May not be that good but thanks for reading <33

Also yes, I took the idea from a comment on last os. Trust me they actually motivate you to write! So pls drop your views on this one too :)