Christmas present

An:
Sooooo I though of this idea but @gave me the idea to make it Christmas instead of something else so thanks! Oh and I understand some of you are not comfortable in a dress so it's an option between and nice dress or a fancy shirt! You know like those nice sweaters or cardigans? Idk what there called but a nice fancy shirt! Your all beautiful no matter what!❤️ also y/f/c stands for favorite color!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n pov:
   Today was Christmas! Problem is I don't have a nice dress/shirt for dinner. My mom decided to invite Walker and his family over for Christmas dinner. She insisted that she would need to meet his mom. Walker and I also thought that this would be a great time to tell our families that we're dating! So here I am. In the middle of a mall, eating a pretzel, looking for a nice dress/shirt. "Why not? I mean you'd look amazing as a superhero!" My mom nudged my side smiling.
Last month I sent an email/application to Kevin Feige for the role of America Chavez for Doctor Strange: MoM (Multiverse of Madness) and earlier this week I got a email back saying I made it to the top two choices. I had to send a video of me saying a couple lines from the movie to Kevin. I did before we left but I had a gut feeling I wasn't good enough. "I mean what if I don't get the role? I'm 100% not going to get the role! I don't even know who was the other girl who made it!"
I shrugged not really caring if I did or didn't. If I did then I would get to work with Elizabet Olsen! She's a role model to me, she's the reason I started acting. But if I didn't I could also spend more time with my family! It was a 50/50 choice. I had mixed feelings. "She might get it! But it doesn't matter there's other opportunities! You just gotta wait!" I knew what my mom was going to say so I finished her sentence. "Patience's is key!" We both laughed and that's when I choked on my pretzel. "Omg. Mom look behind you."
There was this nice y/f/c dress/ nice shirt. "Oh! Go check!" I ran inside to see the dress/shirt. It was a very pretty light/dark shade of y/f/c. "Uhhh perfect! They have my size." I walked up to the cashier and payed for the shirt. "There! Now just match the shirt with some nice shoes!" (any shoes you own that would match with what you have in mind!) "yeah can we get some thing to drink? I'm thirsty!" We got Boba and walked to the parking lot. "When we get home would you help me with the mashed/baked/ boiled potatoes?" "Sure!"
Time skip!
I changed and walked down stairs on my phone texting Walker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walker❤️

Y/n:
How far are you? Or are you on your way?
Walker:
Uh I'm 3 minutes away!  We're around the corner! Parking now! I'll see you in like 10 seconds!
Y/n:
Ok! I'll open the door!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood near the door waiting for the door bell to ring so I didn't look weird opening it before they could even step near the door. "I'll get it!" I opened the door and there stood Walker, his older sister, and his parents. "Hi! Come in! Dinners ready!" I moved away from the door and gestured my hand letting them in. "Hey! I missed you." Walker gave me a quick kiss smiling. "I missed you too!" Thank god no one saw that because the would've ruined the surprise. "Ok! You two come sit down!" My mom placed the last of the food on the table with the help from Mrs. Scobell. "Ok! Dinners ready!"
Everyone came to eat grabbing plates full of food. (Idk if some people are religious and pray before they eat but I know some people aren't so I'll add that out. But if you wanna add it just make something in your head! Sorry about that!) Walker sat next to me and we held hands under the table talking with our parents. Everyone finished eating and sat in the living room talking while me and Walker cleaned the table. "Maybe we should tell them now!" "Yeah I mean it's a good opportunity since everyone's in the living room!"
As we walked into the living room my mind began to race with thoughts. What if my parents don't like him? What if his parents don't like me? What if he doesn't really like me? Is he doing this to make me feel wanted? "Hello? Earth to Y/n?! Hello?!?" I blinked into reality and saw everyone looking at me. "Oh uh sorry." I shrugged taking a deep breathe. "Ok so me and Walker wanted to say that we uh...what I'm trying to say is that we're...we are...uh.." I'm not sure what was stoping me from talking but I kept stuttering.
"Hey, it's ok." Walker placed his hand on my shoulder looking at my face. "It's ok. I'll tell them. Breathe, ok?" Walker grabbed my cheek and smiled. "Y/n and I are dating." My parents just smiled and his parents laughed. "Oh trust me we knew already!" I just stood there confused. "H-how?" I guess it was obvious. "We'll theres the time where we went to the mall and I saw Walker kiss you, and that time you guys were holding hands walking up to our car. So yeah pretty obvious!" Our moms just smiled. "But if you were asking for our approval, you have it. You guys are cute together! Plus you'll be around more often!" Walker's mom laughed and hugged me.
"See i told you, nothing to worry about!" I kissed Walkers cheek and sat down to talk with his sister. "Now we can hang out more!" We giggled and continued talking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An:
Finished another chapter! Also I did decide to do the stranger things one shot book so I'll basically write for any character! Season 1-4! Smut or fluff! Give me some recommendations and what you want to read! Also don't worry I will continue with this book! I'll maybe end it at say 60 or 80 chapters! But just letting some people know!
Love,
Lilly <33