Dancing in the rain

Y/n pov:
I invited Walker over to hang out since it's a Saturday morning and I have nothing to do. Walker got here and asked for pancakes even tho he could've ate at his house but whatever. I made him pancakes then we watched Deadpool while waiting for the food to go down. "I'm not full anymore!" Walker got up turned off the tv and dragged me up stairs to my room. "Can we please play Just Dance!!" He begged with sad puppy dog eyes. "Fine! But only a couple songs!" Walker punched the air and smiled turning the tv on. "So, just dance 3,4,5 or 6?!?" I giggled at how happy Walker is to play. "Uh, 5?" It really didn't matter since they all had good songs! "Uh ooo! Best Song Ever!" I clicked on it so fast, Walker was in shock. "Dude really? Again?!? How many times have you listened to this song?" Walker looked at me annoyed. I have a huge obsession with 1D and Harry Styles since 1D but it seems to be annoying to Walker.
"Uh idk about 1,000 times or so!" I shrugged not really knowing how to answer his question cause I knew how maybe times. "Ugh, whatever imma win again." "Oh really?" We looked at each other and started the game. "Nah 1 star behind, hurry up!" I joked to Walker who was falling way behind. "Oh shut up! Your the one who picked this song!" Walker was hitting every move on point but not as perfect as I was. Maybe I was being to hard on him. Me being a Just Dance expert of course! We played a couple more rounds and it got hot. "Hey imma grab a water, I'll be back!" I headed downstairs but Walker yelled out the room. "Bring Uno back with you please!!" Rolling my eyes I grabbed a water and reaching for the uno deck I saw the weather outside. It was raining. It was really raining. "WALKER! WALKER! WALKER! HURRY QUICK!" Walker ran downstairs to see me staring outside the window.
"What's wrong?" I pointed to the rain and smiled. "Wanna dance in the rain?!?" I gave him puppy dog eyes this time. "Ugh fine, but I don't have a hoodie!" Running to my room I handed Walker a hoodie that hit me too big but it fit him perfectly. "Thanks!" "Mhm! Ok now let's go!!" It wasn't raining lightly nor hard but just perfect. "Hey play some music!" I shuffled my playlist only for Marry you by Bruno Mars to be the first song. Walker grabbed my arm and started dancing with me. "Oh! It's a beautiful night! And we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby! I think I wanna marry you!" "Is it the look in your eye? Or is it this dancing juice? Hey baby I think I wanna marry you!" We finished the lyrics together smiling playing around in the rain. "Wait won't we get sick?!?" Walker paused for a moment waiting for my response. "Nah cause your protected by the hoodie!
Walker brings me into a hug near the end of the song and looks at me. "What is there something on my face?" "No. You look perfect as always. Just admiring the view." I blushed so hard. I don't know why but I did. He began to lean closer to me and stared down at my lips now. "You know the longer you take the more water you'll get in your mouth. So you better start now-" Walker leaned in fully, kissing me deeply, lovingly, and passionately. "Wow. You have been waiting forever!" I giggled and kissed Walkers cheek and started spinning in the rain. "Hey maybe we should go in now!" Walker brought me inside when I started shaking from how cold it was outside. "Yeah, it got really cold!" We we're cuddling on the couch getting warm now. "So what should we watch?" Walker played Deadpool, obviously! "Uh I'm kind of hungry! Should we order pizza?"
I picked up my phone looking at him. "Oh uh how about McDonald's?" "I could go for some nuggets!" A couple minutes later we got the food and began to eat. "Mmmm! I haven't had McDonald's in a long time!" I finished my fries and at the same time the movie ended too. "So, wanna dance?" Walker got up and grabbed my hand in his. "What do you mean? Just dance again?" Walker turned on my vinyl player putting my fine line album. (Harry's house came out today and ahhhhh! My top 3 favorites are Music for a Sushi Restaurant, Late night talking, and Cinema!!) "really? Harry Styles, ok good taste." Walker pulled me closer to him as Canyon Moon started playing. "Ooo! I love this one!!" I started dancing with him and we stayed dancing from Canyon Moon till Fine Line. We were slow dancing to Fine Line.
Walker spinned me and brought me back in, his hands on my waist, my hands on his neck, and my head on his shoulder. "This is nice. We should do this more often." I looked up at him and placed my hand on his cheek. I starred into his eyes now and leaned in. Walker backed away for a sec, looking at me weird. Why did I just do that? Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Maybe I should apologize- my thoughts were cut off my Walker kissing me back. "Mmm, yeah we should do this wayyyyy more often" I smiled not looking away from him. "Yeah, more often. Especially the dancing in the rain part. That was my favorite." I winked at Walker and started running up the stairs as he chased after me. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN DANCING IN THE RAIN WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART?!?"
I finally got to my room and fell on the bed as Walker hugged me from behind falling as well. Walker had his hand around my waist and we were both catching our breath. "So, what was that kiss about?" I turned to look at Walker who had this smirking but confused face. "Just showing you how much I like you!" I told him proudly turning my body to fully face him. He just looked at me, face red as a tomato. "Oh, we'll then let me show you how much I like you." Walker leaned in again this time more passionate, like he knew what he was doing. "Wow, not so bad for your first time." Walker looked at me offended. "Ok! Ok! I'm sorry. But it was pretty good!" He grabbed me and cuddled into my shoulder. "Y/n, I love you so much. And not as a friend." I kissed his forehead and whispered I to his ear. "I love you too." And we fell asleep a couple minutes later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Heyyyy so I guess this was 2 days after the last chapter so I kept my promise! I'll try to post the chapter in the morning instead of the afternoon! But hey it's Saturday so I had nothing to do! Hopefully you guys like this! This was scobellswife idea, so credit to them! Anyways, enjoy!
Love,
Lilly <33