In-N-Out?

Y/n pov:
I'm currently outside sitting on my porch waiting for Walker. Today I was invited to do an internet with Walker for The Adam Project! I have a *whatever you wanna wear!* on and my hairs ready. Walker said he would pick me up, hence why I'm sitting on my porch waiting. I was about to call him when I see his moms car pull up. "Hey! Get in!" Walker waves a hand out the window and I start walking towards the car. "Hey! Hi Mrs. Scobell! Thanks again for picking me up!" I smiled putting on my seatbelt. "Hi Y/n! And it's no problem!" She smiled back and I looked out the window as she began driving off. Walker showed me some funny shorts on YouTube and I looked at him funny. "What? Is it not funny?" I just snatched his phone and looked at his apps. "You don't have TikTok?" I gave him a confused look and he just smiled. "Nope! Never heard of it!" My jaw dropped. I immediately opened the App Store and had him download it.
   "Here let me help you make an account!" Walker added his email and made a password and I helped him pick what he would like to see on his fyp. "There! All done! Now you just scroll up and like any videos or add them to your favorites! You can save sounds too if you like the song!" Walker just looked confused and started scrolling and laughing at some videos. "Hey were here!" His mom turned and looked at us. "Oh ok!" I took my seatbelt off and opened the door and walked out, Walker behind me. "Thank you!" I waved walking towards the building. "Bye mom! See you later! Oh and Y/n's dad is picking us up!" Walkers mom just nodded and waved as we walked I side the building.
   "Hello! You must be Y/n and Walker?" Some lady in fancy clothes came up to us with a clipboard. "Uh yeah!" She signaled for us to follow her us some stairs into a room where seats and cameras were set up. "Just in here! Let anyone know if you need anything!" She closed the door and another lady walked up to us. "Hi! So I'm gonna have you two sit in those chairs and your just going to answer some questions! That's all!" She smiled at us and pushed us to the seats yelling to start rolling. "And action!" We looked at the camera and smiled. "Hi! I'm Y/n L/n!" "And I'm Walker Scobell!" A couple questions passed about the movie but soon the questions got a bit personal. "Are you and Walker in a relationship?" The lady asked winking at us and I couldn't help but blush.

That's what I wanted. To be his. Only his. And for him to be mine. Mine only.

   "Uhhh, no actually. No. Just friends!" Walker grabbed my hand in his and pulled them up. "Just friends!" Walker never let go of my hand and I didn't want him too. "So people online made a ship name for you guys! It's *make one with your name*!" I giggled how my name was first and his was after. "That's cool but why is Y/n's name first?!? Like uh I think I'd be the better person in the relationship!" Walker rolled his eyes and I just shook my head and laughed. "Maybe they just like me better!" I shrugged and Walker attacked me with tickles and I fell out of my seat laughing. "Ok! Ok! Ok! I take it back! I'm sorry!" My stomach began hurting from laughing to hard but I got up."Yeah, see I am the better!" Walker sat proud but I just laughed again. "And cut! Thanks guys, that's all!"
   The lady smiled and walked away with the camera man."So, I'm kind of hungry, and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me to get some food?" I turned to Walker and smiled. "Of course! I can't say no to food!" Walker smiled and started walking away when I stopped him. "Walker?" "Mhm?" He turned around and looked at me confused. "Did you just ask me on a date?" I smirked and Walker just looked back at me blushing. "Uh-yeah... Yeah! I did!" He sounded proud. "Psh, finally!" I grabbed his arm and we walked out. "So there's an In-N-Out 5 minutes from here...maybe we could walk there and eat there." Nodding we started walking toward the In-N-Out. Watching the sunset set, walking hand in hand. Then I realized. I love him. I really love him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
Heyyy so imma try and post more often cause I've been taking to long to post and I know you guys are waiting so I'll start posting maybe every 2 days! But anyways here's fancynansy idea on Walker and Y/n going out after an interview!
Love,
Lilly <33