Chapter 1: Blading Empress meets the Supreme four

Your p.o.v

Dream~
Wow this ice cream is so big yummy, I want some more wait chocolate fountain here I co-

Dring.....dring......

Ahhh what time is it isn't it a little early I thought and looked at the time
It's 8.00am.
oh my gosh
"I'm getting late, and it's my first day too"I shouted and ran inside the bathroom.

~20 minutes later~

"I'm all ready to go"I said and ran outside of the house

~8.27am~
Finally I arrived at school"beigoma academy here I co- aaaaa"
"Ouch what was that for" I yelled and got up and I saw a boy at my age Who has a blue hair he seems familiar but I didn't give much of a thought for it.
I gave my hand and helped him up.

Valt's p.o.v

On my way to school I crushed into someone that's not new thing to be afraid of it always happens.I looked up at her  she was extending her hand to help me and I took it"I never saw you before are you new here"I asked but she seems some what familiar"yeah today is my first day"she said smiling"great then my name is Valt Aoi nice to meet you hope we can be friends"I said extending my hand and she took it"nice to meet you too I'm y/n Hagane and I love to be your friend Valt"she said then she looked at her watch"oh we should go or we'll be late go"she said and ran and I ran after her.

Your p.o.v

After Valt went to his class I went to the office and took my schedule my class is 6A wait isn't that Valt's class great then we can sit together.
Now I was in front of the class room waiting for the teacher to call my name.

No one's p.o.v
~inside the class ~
"Good morning students to we have a new student joining you can come now"the teacher said and a girl entered the class students were whispering among each other

"Who's she"
"She's so cute"
"I wonder which school is she from"

Y/n was looking nervous and she observed the class then she noticed that everyone one is looking at her
"Hi my name is y-y/n Hagane I hope w-we can be f- friends"she said shyly.

Your p.o.v

Wow great I stuttered now what should I do and I looked at the teacher "now y/n go sit near Shu"and a guy named Shu raised his hand a I went and took a Seat near him"hi I'm y/n nice to meet you"I said and forwarded my hand and he shook it"same here I'm Shu kurenai you can call me Shu" he said and smiled.
Wow on my first day I got two friends this is my best day ever!

(That's it this is my first chapter hope you'll like it and comment so I can see your opinion about this chapter see yah)