"It's okay. Don't worry. They can't hurt you now." Josette whispered in his ear holding his hand tightly.

"What do we have here?" Walburga said "And we thought you couldn't get anymore shameful. Ran away to whom? The Potters??" She spoke spitefully. Sirius started shaking in fear. Regulus is looking anxiously between his parents and his brother.

"Let's go, you are coming home." Orion grabbed Sirius's hand forcefully.

"No, his not." Said Mia sternly, throwing daggers at them with her eyes.

"He's our son. You don't get to decide that." Walburga spat.

"He's of age. He can decide where he wants to go." Fleamont argued. James and Josette just silently watched them, letting the adults talk.

"Let's ask him then, shall we?" Orion gritted his teeth "Sirius, you want to come home don't you?" He cooed in his ear and then whispered so only he could here "You love your brother, don't you? Want to see him get destroyed?" Of course they won't do anything to their favorite son, just using him as a leverage to bring Sirius back home.

Even though Sirius is in their eyes 'a blood traitor' he's still their son. But that's not the reason why they want him back. All they care about is their reputation which is getting ruined by Sirius's behavior that's why they want him to return back not becauset hey care about him.

Sirius on the other hand thought they will really do harm to Regulus. They are his parents after all. God knows what goes on in their head. So, he nodded nervously, agreeing with them.

Josette scoffed and stepped ahead freeing his hand from Orion's grip. "Don't threaten him. He doesn't want to come with you and he won't."

"And who might you be?" Walburga looked down at her.

"Josette Hart. Sirius's girlfriend." She smirked.

Something lit up in Walburga's eyes after hearing her name "So, you are the great Josette Hart. The one I have been hearing about all the time these days. Walburga Black." Her tone changed from angry to calm and she stretched out her hand.

Josette took it "Then maybe you should spend less time at death eaters meeting." Josette grinned at her and Walburga's face cringed but instantly composed herself.

"Mor, what are you doing??" Sirius hissed from behind tugging to her arm.

"I think you choose the wrong son. Regulus is much better man than him." Walburga said. Regulus shuddered at the thought of dating her.

"I'm sure he is but Sirius is my type. Brave. Rebellious. Disobedient. A Gryffindor" she spoke very word slowly "Hot and naughty. Great in bed." She added making his parents uncomfortable. James stiffened a laugh as a smirk formed itself on Sirius's face and Regulus's mouth fell open with shock. Luckily, Mia and Monty didn't heard it as they were a little away from them.

"You sure are as we heard about you." Said Orion "Ill mannered and arrogant." He spat.

"Good to know, I lived upto your expectations." Josette grinned "Now, if you don't mind. We have to go home, our real home." With that the five walked away.

"That was awesome!!" James exclaimed.

"You saw mother's face. She looked like she would explode any second from anger." Sirius added.

~☆~

18 July: Potter House.

Half month into the summer holidays and Mia is already tired of her children's mischief. A day doesn't pass without their pranks or sacrificing at least one thing from the house.

Once Sirius accidentally set his room on fire when he was coming up with new spells. He's seventeen now so, he can use his wand outside Hogwarts.

Sirius thought this as a good opportunity. He could sleep in Josette's room till they fix his. But Monty grabbed him out her room and kicked him into James's. Josette and Mia laughed their heads off seeing his disappointed face.

Josette and Remus visited Meredith for few days. Casteil in now fully recovered and started working again. He hasn't heard anything from the death eaters after his accident. And Elijah returned back to the USA.

She is enjoying her holidays here though she sure misses her house. It may be lonely there but that's where she grew up. She is always thinking about the Ferðamenn. Are they still guarding her house? What will they do now? Will they come for revenge? All these questions are constantly filled in her mind.

And not just about the Ferðamenn but the dark lord too. About the note he sent on her birthday and the one at the Minister's death. He really wants to meet her. Will that happen? What is it that she has and he wants it. She definitely can't transfer her powers to anyone so he is talking about something else, but what?

Sirius is always there for her to distract her from these thoughts. Their love is growing more day by day. And Josette is feeling more guilty. What will happen when he learns the truth? The answer to this question is what she fears the most. But as Sirius says, enjoy the moment and don't worry about the future.

Currently Josette is sitting on her bed enjoying her desert when James entered the room and snatched her brownie, running down the stairs. Josette quickly ran after him.

"MIA!! James stole my desert, AGAIN!!" she shouted running after him, as they were circling the couch. Sirius was howling with laughter, seeing his friends.

"James. Give her back her desert." Mia shouted at him.

"But I already ate eat." James laughed.

"I'm going to kill you." Josette finally caught him and pushed him to the ground, sitting on his stomach to hold him in place. Sirius enjoying the scene handed her a pillow and she started thwacking his head with it.

"Okay. Break it up. That's enough." Monty said. With one last hit Josette got up from him. James was rubbing his head still laughing shamelessly.

"Come on, Jo. I'll give you another one." Mia said.

Josette grinned "Thanks Mom." Her hand flew to her mouth as soon as those words left her lips. James and Sirius stopped laughing and looked at the girl intensely. Mia and Monty's face changed to an unreadable expression.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry, it just slipped . I didn't mean to. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She kept rambling.

Mia walked towards her and placed her hands on her shoulder "I would be disappointed if you didn't mean it." She said. Josette looked up at her with shock. "I may not be your mother but I do care for you and Sirius. It's okay, you can call me mom. I would be happy."

"Really?" Josette furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes. Remus, Peter, Lily you all are like our family. It's completely fine." Mia assured her. She knows how horrible her childhood was and that her mother used to torture her, James and Sirius told both of them about it. She sure needs a love of a family and Mia wants to give her that.

"And of course I get to be called dad. I would be jealous of Mia." Monty added.

Josette smiled through tears and instantly hugged her mom. James and Sirius too joined in.

"Is that offer for me too?" Sirius asked and received a yes.

That was the best day of Josette's life. She found a whole new family just like Meredith's, just like she always wanted. Caring parents; Mia and Monty. Protective brother; James and a loving boyfriend; Sirius.

Mia made another batch of brownies that day and everyone received an extra plate of dessert. This time James gave his piece to Josette, who gladly took it.

A/N

I love Mia and Monty so much. Josette finally got a family!!!

Don't forget to vote and share.