10

Author pov.

Here y/n is sitting like a statue as she couldn't believe what happened in the palace. His words just kept repeating in her messed up mind.

" from now onwards you are mine, poor girl"

"No no, I can't be his!! Nooo"  She screamed in her mind, she was literally going mental just by thinking of it. She didn't know what to do.

Why is he like this.

She doesn't own a mirror as it's only for Royal Family members. She removed her cloth from her right shoulder and tried to look at the mark, he gave her. She can't tell her mom about this. Even if she tells, her mom can't do anything, it's the sad truth.

She again try to look at the mark on her shoulder and her breath hitched. Seeing his teeth mark and bright red mark. She immediately covered her shoulder with the clothes.Her eyes become teary as she cried.

"Why god, why, he is bad! He is a very bad person! "  But then y/n heard her grandma call her, she immediately wiped her tears and smiled, trying her best not to look at her grandma or she be worried.

"Yes grandma? " 

"Dear, give me some water"   She gave her grandma some water and asked.

"Grandma? Where is mom? Is she in the farm?"

They came from the palace and the very next moment y/n gone to her chamber, that's she didn't notice her mom.

"Yes dear, she gone to take care of the farm"

"Ok grandma, I will go there and help her too! U stay here!"    Grandma smiled and nodded her head, y/n also smiled, she completely forgot what happened some moments ago, her only cure is her family, her small beautiful family.

She goes to the farm, and looks at her mom working in this hot summer. She saw her mom putting hay for the cows.

"Mom" Y/n called her mother and her mother look at the direction and smiled as she said.

"Oh y/n! Come here, do it for me" She says, handing over the hay to her.

Taehyung pov.

Hiding behind a tree, I was looking at my poor girl.  She was so scared in the morning, in the palace, in my room. It felt so good, to have her in my arms.

I looked at her body with a lustful gaze and licked my lips dry. I have to do something and make her mine.I smirked at the thought and whispered to myself.

"Soon you will be mine.."

I watched her for sometime and made my way to the palace

I watched her for sometime and made my way to the palace. As I am still a prince I can do anything but, I have brothers, they are in my way.

I have to be little patient.

Then soon I can get what's mine.

T

o be continued...