Somehow he still has my medicine; I still find bliss and comfort on his arms. I closed my eyes and slept beautifully like a baby.

I woke up an hour later but didn't see the figure man there; I ran out and saw my parents sitted at the veranda.

My eyes went right and left as if searching for something; I was almost sure that I saw him before sleeping.

I couldn't ask my parents just in case I was dreaming; I won't want to give them the idea that I haven't moved on yet.

I couldn't help but wished it was him; I promised myself to forgive him this once if I got home and saw him. Turn out God never answers my prayers.

I turned to go inside, then I recalled coming back with Amarachi; I asked mama, and he said bella carried her out.

That moment I ran outside to look for them. Hearing bella's name just confirmed to me that I wasn't dreaming, I saw Damian.

"Where is him" I questioned looking around the house to see where he is hiding.

"Where is who, nene" mom asked looking at me who is now running around like a mad person.

I ran to the gate, opened it for the second time; right in my front stood Damian.

"I knew I saw him" I said in a low tone.

That moment I didn't know what to do;

"maybe I should beat him to a pulp, or maybe I should ignore him" I thought.

Mom and dad were standing at this time; olaedo on the other hand is holding my hand.

"Mummy, look what daddy bought for me"  Amarachi said dragging my cloth to get my attention.

"Who do you think you are to still have the guts to come to my house" I questioned Damian

"Ooh the girls over there aren't enough for you again, and you decided to come back to the once naive Stella"

"Do you think I am some stupid girl that you can use and dump", I questioned him

It pained me more that he hurt me so much, then the fact that he is acting mute; does he think that he can get away with everything.

"Get out of my house this moment" I screamed at him.

"Am sorry dear, it is not as if I abandoned you and my child, I ran into a situation and couldn't call any of you at all"  he said

"Your dear? Who is your dear, you fool" " don't you dare call me that before the lord will burn your tongue" I told him.

Olaedo tried to hold me but I was so worn out, and tired.

"Get out this moment, I said and immediately started coughing". My throat was burning, maybe it is from shouting so much" I thought

My chest started hurting too and that made me unable to speak again; I just silently went back inside.

From the inside I could here them asking what was wrong with me, and why I was acting strange.

Mom followed me inside; I was feeling so strange and week, I ran outside and vomitted. My body was hurt, and my throat was drying up.

They rushed me to the hospital; I didn't want to go, but dad insisted.

When we got there the doctor started asking me stupid questions; one being if I am sexually active. I wanted to tell her that it has been four years since I had sex, but I feared damian might think am sex starved because of him.

I told her yes that I am not a Virgin; she said that she never didn't ask me if I am a virgin or not.

She rephrased the question by asking when last I had sex (as in how many months ago).

I got angry with the doctor; is it because she have sex everyday that now makes her think everyone does that too. I told her that I am Not pregnant but she won't listen.

She asked if I want to do her job for her or what; according to her I showed symptoms of early pregnancy, and....

I couldn't let her finish her words and I flared up; I asked if she was the one that impregnated me or what. I asked if she saw me fucking her brother, or husband.

That doctor sure is rude, for a female doctor.

Everyone started laughing out loud; even me self I couldn't tell the reason why they were laughing.

She now collected my blood sample, and submitted it to the lab scientist, who ran series of tests on me.

It turns out that I have an infection, and they administered antibiotics to me.

Olaedo and Mr Efetebor's son are engaged; and currently planning their marriage. Bella has to go back to work, and my parents needed rest. They took Amarachi back home with them and left me in the care of.
Damian.

I didn't hate the idea so bad, and I didn't like it either.he hurt me so badly, and he is here giving me excuses.

Just what if something bad had happened to me while he was away; would he have known?