Lovers reunited

4 years after what they did to Izuku and Momo left having twins on the other side of the wall her mother helped her raised the kids. When she was getting ready to work going to the front lines fighting those who did wrong her subordinates came to her.

Momo: *not looking* something wrong?

Officer: no there's something we do need to tel you theirs an unknown person out there that kills people who stands in there way it's only 2 we don't know who they are be careful out there try to come back in one piece ok.

Momo: ok how are my children?

Officer: they are doing good your mother has them and they are out of harms way.

Momo: very well

As momo left she has been doing the military for 8 months since her twins turned 4 she does see them everyday when she has a chance which she does and they started talking which makes her happy she just wishes Izuku was there to hear them but she has to put it behind her she thinks he is dead by now but little does she knows that she will see him soon. As she seen no one in her sector she decided to take herself a bath since she hasn't don't it the night before just as she went to her secret bathing place she saw clothes hanging on a tree branch perfectly folded like how'll she do it she carefully went to where the sound of water is being bored and quietly created a gun and see that no one was there and she looked confused what she didn't know is that the person was behind her and literally had a gun to her back and she felt presences behind her and they began to fight somehow the clothes she saw before was on him and they continue to fight and they both came to a draw.

Momo:(sighs) your good but I'm gonna have to end you.

Izuku:(sigh)*masked covered* I'll say the same

As they both drew their weapon Izuku stopped as he took a good look at her he realized that it was his girlfriend and she charged at him and he stopped her by grabbing her wrist which made her struggled.

Momo: LET ME GO YOU PERVERT AND DIE

Izuku: wait wait *takes off mask* baby it's me

Momo:(widened eyes and starts to cry) Izu I thought you were dead

Izuku: no my love I'm not you grown more beautiful and I love it

As they both kissed which seem to be forever and they broke apart.

Izuku: what are you doing out here it's dangerous.

Momo: I know but I'm doing this for our family

Izuku: family?

Momo: yes we have twins I wanted to tell you the day you got taken from me and beyond that it was planned with the girls as well.

Izuku: well let's head back to the wall I want to see them.

Momo: your not mad that I carried your children?

Izuku: why would I I'm glad that it's you then some other hoe

Momo:*chuckles* very well

As they got back momo led Izuku to her home where Mary is playing with the kids who look like both Izuku and Momo together.

Momo: don't worry baby they know about you.

Izuku: ok

As the twins looked they were happy to see momo but didn't know who Izuku was at first.

Momo: this is your dad

The both had sparkles on their eyes and ran towards him hugging him as he hugged back.